We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

CS508  Current MID Term Papers Fall 2012 Date: 08-December-2012 to 19-December-2012

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1128

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Vu Study Groups By Subject Codes Wise)

Replies to This Discussion

Please Share your Current Papers Questions/Pattern here to help each other. Thanks

1) write three concepts which are introduced in LISP firs time

2) Ada is strongly typed language describe how?

3) write a function in LISP to concatenate two lists List a=(3 4 5) List b=(c d 6)

4) type big is mod 8

big :Big :=3; this code will genertae an error in ada ?

5) In C++   ^ and ~ are used for bitwise exclusive OR and bitwise NOT write there equivalent in ada

Muhammad Aneeq Thanks for sharing ur paper 

Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for current Mid Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

2 questions of marks 2, 3 and 5

20 MCQS

Total: 40 Marks

Dear fellows, the most easiest paper ever. But i lack things because i didn't pay proper attention. I found this course Great, Lecture Handouts are helpful, even Video lectures delivered are also good. I missed but In Shaa Allah I will and I hope every student of this course can score good marks easily.  What you need to do is pay bit attention but it will give more good grades then other courses.

Thanks,

Marks5:

1. Write Output of the code following code. 

Procedure Color is

Color= BasicColor(Red, green, blue, yellow)

begin BasicColor

Color:=BasicColor'PRED(RED)

end color

(It is not exact but code was like this. i am not good at ADA, have been forgot)

2. What code in LISP language used to computer power of x to y. [page 76]

Marks3:

1. Give any three major concept which introduced in LISP language for first time.

2. A code was given about ADA case concept. Please refer topic "Case statement" [Page 58]

Marks2:

1. How to type comment in PROLOG language.

2. How can we determing the size of Array in SNOBOL

MCQS all are easy. conceptual and mind storming based. student should listen lecture and read handouts. History questions and differences in between languages should conceptually build up in mind otherwise you would not score good grades.

ISV3083 Thanks for sharing 

Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for current Mid Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

+tariq bhai..... yar koi authentic data share karen plz

few MCQS get from past papers were also in my paper

1. Elementary types are also called __________ in ADA.

2. ___ has a powerful set of operators but poor type checking

3. 1st machine independent language is _______

Rest of other are all easy. 

A.O.A. where r past papers. Can u share those paper here????????????????????????????????????

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service