We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

GDBDated:Jul 31, 19

Dear Students,

GDB will be opened on Tuesday, August 06, 2019 and will remain open till Wednesday, August 07, 2019 you are required to attempt GDB as early as possible.

GDB Problem:

Given below is a list of popular programming languages in some specific domain:

• 1.      Java in Android
  • 2.      Swift in IOS
  • 3.      C# .NET in Desktop Application
  • 4.      PHP in Web Applications
  • 5.      Python in Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning
  • 6.      C in Embedded Programming/ System Programming

Do you think in future a single language will be launched which will rule all the platforms and every programmer will use the same language to develop software solutions for all the domains.

Do you support or oppose the above statement, justify your answer with two solid reasons in either case.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 688

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Replies to This Discussion

I THINK NO.

Q k max language apna plateform pe run krti aur apni different codindg and  show krti

Thanks for discussion 

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.

“How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material”

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

I oppose to above mention statement because if there will be a one programming language, there will be no more competition between different developers who developed such languages. Every language has own structure and logic which is used for different language. One language that will focus everything will not be good. There are so many platforms which gives the quick solution. So making one language for all kind of programming is looks like starting from zero point. So I oppose to this statement.

Yes! there is a single programming language that can rule all.

Programming languages are tools, and we choose different tools for different jobs. For Example: A tractor trailer and a bicycle and a car are all vehicles. They have wheels and steering and will get you from point A to point B, but obviously we use them for different things. Programming languages are similar. Ruby and JavaScript are great for building web sites; Java and C++ are often used for financial trading; Python and R are the tools of choice for analyzing statistics.

So we can't say there will be a new programming language which can have all functions etc.

I think javascript and python are startup in the hot world.

I oppose to above mention statement because if there will be a one programming language, there will be no more competition between different developers who developed such languages. Every language has own structure and logic which is used for different language. One language that will focus everything will not be good. There are so many platforms which gives the quick solution. So making one language for all kind of programming is looks like starting from zero point. So I oppose to this statement.

RSS

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service