IdevSpot-Solutions for Software Companies
IdevSpot provides a range of innovative and reliable eBusiness softwares for companies
intending to start their own online business and earn profits by offering membership
IdevSpot is specifically designed for software markets, It’s scalable and integrated
solution includes a full-featured, modular and secure eCommerce platform, a partner
order and revenue management system, as well as a constantly expanding worldwide
IdevSpot market-proven eCommerce solution enables software companies to rapidly
embrace industry shifts, reach customers effectively, and adopt new business models with
a view to optimizing profitable revenue across online and offline channels.
IdevSpot wants to develop a new software application named IdevSpot-AutoHost. This
project was started to provide a framework for distributed execution of collaborative
The main features required for this IdevSpot-AutoHost application are:
It will be the Web hosting billing software.
It will automatically handle account billing (Paypal) and hosting account creation.
Your clients will be able to pay for their hosting account and start using it without
any effort on your part.
Consider yourself as a part of software development team in this company, and Keeping
in mind the fact that through the use of this software, your clients will be able to pay for
their hosting accounts online. You are required to answer following questions keeping in
view the above mentioned constraints.
A. Which language evaluation criterion you will keep in mind to select an
appropriate language to develop this software? Explain your answer in detail. 
B. Keeping in mind the above mentioned application features, Relate your
application to the best suitable application domains? 
C. What measures should be taken into account while coding to make the application
run faster by using compiler with less compilation speed? 
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
some one please help
plz plz plz upload the assignment plz
i think we use java language because it is security wise perfect and compaitable for mobile and ATM machines also very good in DATABASE SYSTEMS
any one idea solution please share your idea....
ap logon ne kisi ne bi tek solution ni share kia cs410 ka sab confuse ho rhe hain ab to tek solution upload kr dain
hello naumaan ap k pas agr java ka sofware jdk hy to plz mje btain k mn kaha se lun uska setup mje mil ni rha
it is very simple solution i also not found from internet or if found it is newer version and have difficulty to use it.
Please Asma go to LMS content library and from cs506 menu download java jdk from there and install it on your machine.
nahi mainy to side c latest version download kia ha free ha and working absolutely perfer
A. Which language evaluation criterion you will keep in mind to select an appropriate language to develop this software? Explain your answer in detail. 
We can use PHP as it is easily integrated with Paypal.
1. PHP is an open source programming language and it is free.
2. PHP is user friendly like simple and easy to learn compare to other programming languages like C, C++, and ASP.net.
3. PHP can be easily integrates into HTML, even you can manage it without using HTML as well. vustudents.ning
4. PHP is cross platform support language and it can be supported on most web servers and runs on all major operating systems like Linux, Mac OSPHP can be used to develop web applications for personal websites to e-commerce applications and community portals sites e.g. discussion forums, blogs etc.
5. PHP doesn’t use a lot of the system’s resources so it runs fast and doesn’t tend to slow other processes down. It is typically used as an Apache module, written in C, so it loads and executes quickly. It works well with other software and can be quite fast. PHP is also fairly stable and since it is open source, the PHP community works together to fix any bugs. The community offers technical support and continuously updates the code further expanding PHP’s capabilities.
6. Another key advantage of PHP is its connective abilities. PHP uses a modular system of extensions to interface with a variety of libraries such as graphics, XML, encryption, etc. In addition, programmers can extend PHP by writing their own extensions and compiling them into the executable or they can create their own executable and load it using PHP’s dynamic loading mechanism.
B. Keeping in mind the above mentioned application features, Relate your application to the best suitable application domains? 
C. What measures should be taken into account while coding to make the application run faster by using compiler with less compilation speed? 
We can use Zend Framework for PHP.
plz can someone help me i reallly need help 3rd Q ka ans kiya hia ????