We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Graded Discussion board will be opened on Thursday, 7th February 2019. It will remain open till Friday 8th, February 2019.
As you know we have traditional requirement engineering models and techniques developed and used since several years. With technological advancements all around the globe, requirement engineering field also progressed, and a new model is developed named as Goal-Oriented Requirement Engineering (GORE). GORE is increasingly being popular day-by-day. You are required to discuss it’s significance and usefulness in the area of requirements engineering.
A concise, coherent and to-the-point answer is required instead of over-lengthy comment having irrelevant details. Your comment must not be more than 4-5 lines or bullet-points. The GDB answer, posted on regular Lecture's MDB or sent through email will NOT be considered in any case. Any request about such an acceptance will not be catered.
Read the following instructions carefully before sending your comments:
1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts and in-depth knowledge of topic is must for that.
2. Your comments should be relevant to the topic i.e. clear and concise.
3. You should post your comments on Graded Discussion Board & not on the Regular MDB.
4. Books, websites and other reading material may be consulted before posting your comments.
6. No extra time will be given for discussion.
7. You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date or through e-mail.
8. All times are in Pakistan Standard Time (PST)
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Vu Study Groups By Subject Codes Wise)
please share the solution