We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 5328

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

upload solution

hello bhai logo kisi ne bana li ha to solution upload kro yar

plz koi batay ga k ye assignment kaise bane gi? ic me krna kai ha?

ye jis ne b attacment attach ki ha ic me assignment to koi or ha 

please help me to give answer of first assignment of cs601 thanks i am waiting members, thanks 

yr koi tu help kro yr

ye attachment to CS301 ki ha

here is CS 601 Attachment

ye attachment to CS301 ki ha

here is CS 601 Attachment

Ye lain gi attachment cs601 ki.

Please jaldi se es ka solution b bta dain

Q ii: Which OSI layers deal with error control?

Ans: (i) Data Link Layer deals with error control. Data link layer adds reliability to physical layer by adding mechanisms to detect and retransmit lost or damaged frames. Also uses a mechanism to prevent duplication of frames. Also uses a mechanism to prevent duplication of frames.
Error Control bits are added to the form in the TRAILER.
(ii) Transport layer is also responsible for the Error Control. Error control is performed end-to-end. This layer makes sure that entire message reaches Rx Transport layer w/o error. Error can be a result of Lost, damaged or duplicated data and usually Re Tx is done.

Q iii: To ensure unauthorized use of data, it should be encrypted and decrypted during the transmission. Which OSI layer performs encryption and decryption?

Ans: Presentation Layer is concerned with Syntax and Semantics of info exchange between two systems. This Layer Encrypt, Encode and compress data and also perform Decryption, Decoding and Decompressing Data process.

theak hai answer

RSS

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service