Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

All Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2013

From (20 Dec , 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 )

Note:

PLZ Must Share Those Papers Files Also where u Study

Views: 3496

Replies to This Discussion

Share Your Current Mid Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) from 20 December 2013 to 01 January 2014 to help each other.

Thanks

AOA,

todays paper of cs601 was so much easy but sorry i could't save it. i just can share wht i remember.

mostly question were from last 3 lec. focous on FSM ,ASK topic & D to A converter , A to D converter .

Question of 5 mark was from 21st lec about PCM and data conversion with diagram.

numerical were from bandwidth topic and one question of 2 mark for formula for FSM method of calc of bandwidth.

Objective which i remember :

A ______________ converts an analog signal into a digital signal.

Asynchronous transmission is ___________ 

which modulation technique involves tribits, eight different phase shifts, and one amplitude?

In mesh topology, if there are five nodes then there will be _______ links. 

Data chunk-at data linklayeriscalled ......

Asynchronous transmissions sy kch question tha. 2mark ka.

arzu thanks for sharing ..keep it up & best of luck for ur result 

Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current mid tem papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.

Share Your Current Mid Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) from 20 December 2013 to 01 January 2014 to help each other.

Thanks 

moaaz ki updated mcqs ki pdf files hain kisi k pass

woooooo

thanx bro......

Welcome  Noman Shazhad 

Please share Your today's paper questions here, Please Share in following format so all students can understand patern of midterm exam fall 2013

What were total question?

How Much MCQs?

How Much two Marks shot Questions?

How Much three Marks shot Questions?

How Much two Marks Long Questions?

Today Paper
Total Questions = 26 
Total Marks = 40
Total MCQs of 1 Mark = 20 
Short Subjective Question of 2 Marks = 2
Subjective Question of 3 Marks = 2 
Subjective Questions of 5 Marks = 2

Q no 1

What is zero frequency & hoe it effect on signal?

Q no 2

Consider a dialup modem for modulating digital data to analog signals suggest the most efficient technique used for modulation?

Q no 3

Despite of having digital signals why we need to have digital to analog conversion of signal? Explain with example.

Q no 4

Sketch the Manchester’s encoding for the stream “01100”.

Q no 5

Consider a carrier signal whose phase & frequency remain constant varying amplitude, which kind of modulation will take place

Q no 6

Calculate bit rate & bund rate for an analog signal transmitting 500 signals per sec, where each signal element carries 5 bit.

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service