|Quiz No. 1||Dated: May 16, 14|
Quiz No. 1 of CS601 will be held on May 22, 2014 and will also remain open on May 23, 2014. Lecture no. 1 to 12 will be included in the quiz. You are required to attempt the quiz as early as possible once it is available to you.
Best of Luck!
Share your Quiz Her.
Q 9 ANS is protocol
8: packet switching
1. A sine wave is _______
periodic and discrete
aperiodic and discrete
periodic and continuous
aperiodic and continuous
2.To obtain an RE corresponding to the given TG , TG is converted into
Select correct option:
None of the given option
3. In --------- processing, instead of a single large machine being responsible for all aspects of a process, each separate computer handles a subset of the task.
4. If users must take turns using the link,then it is called ___________ Line Configuration.
5. ________ is a type of transmission impairment in which the signal loses strength due to the resistance of the transmission medium.
6. Con(... )nectivity is a concept related to
transmitting information, either by computer or by phone
the interconnections within a computer
using computer networks to link people and resources
being in an active session with your computer
7. Data moves in the form of packets in the ________ layer.
8. Line Configuration refers to the way when two or more devices attach to a
9. Which of the following connection methods would not be used to connect devices between two different offices?
10. In a data communication system, the information needs to be communicated is normally termed as __________.
1. Data moves in the form of packets in the ________ layer.
2. Set of rules that governs communication in networking is named as__________.
3. Set of rules that governs communication in networking is named as__________.
4.Telephony and telegraphy standards are mostly developed by
5. Traditionally MANs have been implemented using one of the 2 technologies, Circuit Switching and __________.
6. a sine wave is
perodic and continuos
7. Several topologies combined in a larger topology to form a ________
8. _______contains a repeater
9. ---------------- can be a Computer, Printer or any other device capable of sending or receiving data.
i done my std quiz .any one want help
thnx 4 sharing.it can b more helpful for all students.