CS601 ALL Current Mid Term Papers
Fall 2015 at One Place
from 19 Dec 2015 to 31 Dec 2015
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
PDF Files downloading Solution from ning..
Thanks and Regards!
Share Your Current Mid Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) 19 December 2015 to 01 January 2016 to help each other. Thanks
For more papers & mid Tem Papers Preparation Material check all the featured discussions in this group one by one discussion.
How you can check all the featured discussions in this group .Visit this link
My cs601 paper was today. It was easy. 26 total questions. 21 were MCQs, other were 2 / 3 and 5 numbers questions. There was no question of 10 numbers.
NRZ-I encoding scheme asked to be written with diagram. Marks 5.
Bit Rate and Baud Rate question. Marks 3.
Very basic MCQs, Don't miss basic MCQs.
95% paper was from past paper.
Best of Luck.
Pray for all.
past papers ka link post kr do jin mai sy mostly paper aya ap ka... please..
Muhammad Zahid Thanks
Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current Mid term papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.
Here is the attachment of that file.
Pray for all.
Q no 1
What is zero frequency & hoe it effect on signal?
Q no 2
Consider a dialup modem for modulating digital data to analog signals suggest the most efficient technique used for modulation?
Q no 3
Despite of having digital signals why we need to have digital to analog conversion of signal? Explain with example.
Q no 4
Sketch the Manchester’s encoding for the stream “01100”.
Q no 5
Consider a carrier signal whose phase & frequency remain constant varying amplitude, which kind of modulation will take place
Q no 6
Calculate bit rate & bund rate for an analog signal transmitting 500 signals per sec, where each signal element carries 5 bit.
Today Midterm Paper Fall 2015
Question : 26
Marks : 40
Time : 60 Mints
Total 1 Marks Mcqs : 20
Total 2 Marks Short : 2
Total 3 Marks Short : 2
Total 5 Marks Short : 2
Today’s my paper:
1. Question from FSK and QAM…
2. Digital to Digital encoding ka graph tha… pucha tha us mai digital to digital encoding ki kon se type aply ho sakti ha?
3. sketch the NZR-I encoding technique for the stream “00011”.
4. Calculate bit rate & bund rate for an analog signal transmitting 500 signals per sec, where each signal element carries 5 bit write with proper unit.
5. Sketch the Manchester’s encoding for the stream “01100”.
6. frequency = 5 cycle per second. Calculate time period and write proper unit.
7. describes the position of the waveform relative to time zero,
Shift of a complete period
shift of half a period
shift of quarter a period
8. Amplitude of carrier signal is changed according to the amplitude of modulating signal..ye kon c technique ha??
9. when frequency and phase are constant and amplitude varing…….. which technique??
Handout mai given example must prepare karain
msqs Past paper sy thy