Quiz No. 2 of CS601 will be held on June 03, 2014 and will also remain open on June 04, 2014.
Lecture no. 11 to 20 will be included in the quiz.
You are required to attempt the quiz as early as possible once it is available to you.
Best of Luck! Regards,
Please all students related this subject Share your online Quizzes here to help each other.thanks
Please share the question and their answers of this quiz if anyone has done.
(CS601) Quiz 2 | Date: June 3, 2014 | Time: 10:30 AM
1. There are _________ types of serial transmission.
2. Quantization is a method of assigning __________ values in a specific range to sampled instances.
3. There are ________ types of digital to digital encoding.
4. _________ rate is the number of bits transmitted during 1 s.
5. ____ is a type of transmission impairment in which the signal loses strength due to the resistance of the transmission medium.
6. __________ is not susceptible to the noise degradation that affects ASK
7. Analog To Analog Conversion Methods include ______.
AM, PM and FM
AM, FSK and PM
AM, PM and QAM
8. Asynchronous transmission is fast as compared to synchronous transmission.
9. The inversion of the level represents a 1 bit in ______ encoding
10. In _________ type of encoding, 1’s and 0’s generated by the computer are translated into voltage pulses that can be propagated over the wire
7. AM, PM and FM
question 8 ka true
(CS601) Quiz 2 | Date: June 3, 2014 | Time: 01:10 PM
1. ___________ can be measured by measuring the vertical distance from a given point on the wave form to the horizontal axis.
2. In synchronous transmission the ___________ separates that string into the bytes or characters it need to reconstruct the information.
None of the given
3. What is the period of A Sine wave having frequency of 10 Hz.
4. ________ is the simplest type of bipolar encoding
5. In ______, both peak amplitude and frequency remains constant as the phase changes.
BOTH PSK & QAM
well done ahemad bahi very well work
AOA i make one file fellow my quizz is 6 to 7 in this file
@ Hassan raza, good job