Quiz No. 2 of CS601 will be held on June 03, 2014 and will also remain open on June 04, 2014.
Lecture no. 11 to 20 will be included in the quiz.
You are required to attempt the quiz as early as possible once it is available to you.
Best of Luck! Regards,
6. A sine wave is
periodic and discrete
aperiodic and discrete
periodic and continuous
aperiodic and continuous
7. The accuracy of any digital reproduction of an analog signal depends upon the number of _____ are taken.
8. ________is the rate of change with respect to time.
9. Digitizing an Analog Signal is called ________
10. The limiting factors of ___________ are the physical capabilities of the carrier.
Ahmad reply kaha han?
In _________ type of encoding, 1’s and 0’s generated by the computer are translated into voltage pulses that can be propagated over the wire
2:-- A sine wave is defined by _______ characteristics.
3:- ___________ can be measured by measuring the vertical distance from a given point on the wave form to the horizontal axis
4:- The sampling rate must be at least _______ the highest frequency.
5:- In synchronous transmission the ___________ separates that string into the bytes or characters it need to reconstruct the information.
None of the given
6:- Bit rate is always _________to Baud rate.
les than or equal to
7:- What is the period of A Sine wave having frequency of 10 Hz.
8:- AM signal requires __________ the BW of original signal
(2 times) (twice)
9:- A sine wave in the ______ domain can be represented by one single spike in the _____ domain.
frequency; time (not sure)
10:- RZ stand for.........
return to zero
return a zero
return to Z
Question 07: 1 / 10 = 0.1 sec
*Source: Lecture # 12
Few extra Quiz Questions with solution...
1. Signals can be __analog or digital__
2. Frequency and period are __inverse__ of each other
3. __Frequency__ is the rate of change with respect to time.
4. __Phase__ describes the position of the waveform relative to time 0.
5. A sine wave in the __time____ domain can be represented by one single spike in the __frequncy___ domain.
6. A ____single-frequency_____ sine wave is not useful in data communications; we need to send a ___composite____ signal.
Ahmad Bhi jaan !!!!!!!!!!