Total Marks = 
Assignment No. 02
Total Marks: 20
June 11, 2021
The objective of this assignment is to assess the understanding of students about the concepts of Open GL programming in computer graphics.
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting the assignment:
• You should consult the recommended books, PowerPoint slides and audio lectures to clarify your concepts.
• You are supposed to submit your assignment in .doc format. Any other formats like scan images, PDF, ZIP, RAR and BMP etc, will not be accepted.
• It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after the due date.
• The assignment is copied from the Internet or any other student.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
Note: No assignment will be accepted after the due date through email in any case (load shedding, server down, internet malfunctioning, etc.).
It is recommended to upload the solution file at least two days before its closing date.
For any query about the assignment, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Question Statement Marks=20
Write a C/C++ program to implement the composit transformation according to the image given below. In the first part (a) of image a polygon is transformed in the second part (b) of the image. You need to implement this transformation with identity matrix. Remember to specify the individual transformation that will be concantenated with the total transformation matrix.
BEST OF LUCK
the figure will be in this document
share your assignment question and discuss here before due date
is file me code hai compile khud karna hai