Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Assignment

Question No. 1                                                                                                                                           [10]

In Bezier Curve if we want to add more control points between the starting and ending point of the Bezier Curve, then discuss with the help of the example, how shape of the Bezier Curve would be changed.

Question No. 2                                                                                                                                           [5]

How can we express the third degree  Bezier Curve in matrix form, also write the parametric equation of  Bezier Curve.

You can send email at cs602@vu.edu.pk for any assignment related problem.

Your work must be original. No marks will be given in case of cheating or copying from the internet, handouts or from any other student and strict action will be taken against that student.

Views: 2062

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

its my idea if any one have more best solution then tell.

bht bura kr ry saqib bhai 

what to do?

.doc file plx :(

:( plx upl0ad idea s0lution in .doc file

2nd q idea

Attachments:

mujy nai pata ye kitna correct ha bt agr yehi chalana ha to changing kar len plz mujy zero mily to i will cry.........

mjhy zero mily t0u i  ll also cry :(

itx 1st question 

yes 1st question

post 2 nd question

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service