We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
CS602 Final Term Papers Spring 2019 (24 August ~ 04 September 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Share You’re Final Term Papers Spring 2019 (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
20mcqs from past papers
1.What is phong shading? Discuss how it produces shiny spots on an object.
2.what do you know about the term"Modeling Transformation"? Briefly explain.
3 Explain the graphics primitive plane with respect to its implicit equation.
4.write down the purpose of following function (answer shoul br precise)
CS602 Current Final Term Paper
5 marks questions
1. Does change in temperature has any effect on refractive index. Justify your answer with either case.
2. In Bizarre, how many control points are required and how it can be calculated?
3. Explain cases of Oblique projection.
4. What is meant by emission?
3 marks questions
1. Behavior of light in case of backscattering and retro reflection
2. Write three OpenGL functions/routines used for modeling transformation
3. If P(u) has a restriction 0 < u < 1 then What type of curve can be build or what can’t be?
4. Difference b/w oblique projection and orthographic projection
2 marks questions
1. Write glut header file
2. Two properties of triangle in lambertian shadr
3. What is meant by evaluator