We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Question statement:

With the improved graphics hardware and algorithms, we are able to develop more interesting educational 3D graphical games and tutorials. Students are able to learn difficult concepts while playing these computer games or tutorials, but the involvement of digital technology has reduced the physical activities significantly. Considering these points, are you in favor of adoption of technology in education or not? Please build your answer on logical grounds and keep your answer as brief as possible.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 796

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

i Agree

me also Agrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee friends gave your coments on this GDB tthanks 

confirm me also k yeh theek hai bilkul ya edit kerne ki zarorat

First of all you need to learn what is discussed in Question then make your answer the given answer is completely wrong one.

Yeh answer galat hai hmny apna point dena hai naa k games ki graphics ka btana hai

According to improved graphics hardware and algorithms, technology advancement and development in a higher learning in education is a chance for students to be motivated to learn in depth. These improved graphics technology integration is the use of technology tools in general content areas in education in order to allow students to apply computer and technology skills to learning and problem-solving. I’m in favor of adoption of improved graphics hardware and algorithms which make possible to learn challenging concepts. It might also some risks in future related to adoption but these are not to be cleared since now. Likewise physical activities since not to be reduced as such.

Is this right or wrong please comments.

just so so not stisfectory

Although faculty support has been identified as a critical factor in the success of educational-technology programs, many people involved in such efforts underestimate the complexities of integrating technology into teaching. Technology can often be a barrier to teaching and learning. I think the cloud will go a long way to removing this barrier. Why? By removing the number of things that can go wrong. Advances in information technology have revolutionized how people communicate and learn in nearly every aspect of modern life except for education. 

this is my point of view please discuse

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service