Question No 1: 08 Marks
Differences between structured design and object oriented design is given below. You are required to write each in respective column in the given table.
1. Considered to be maintainable in better way.
2. System is design from a functional view point.
3. It is known as bottom up design.
4. The system state is centralized and is shared among the functions operating on that state.
5. Based on the idea of information hiding.
6. Task oriented approach.
7. Start with a top down view and progressively refine this into more detailed design
8. Entities involved in the design know as objects.
Note: Zero Marks if
· Create any other answer sheet format.
Question No 2: 02 Marks
What are the basic building blocks of object-oriented programming?