We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

CS604 Assignment No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: Nov 17, 2016

CS604 Operating Systems Assignment No. 1 Solution Fall 2016 Due Date: Nov 17, 2016

Assignment No. 01
Graded
Semester: Fall 2016
CS604: Operating Systems
Total Marks: 15
Due Date:17/11/2016
Instructions:
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment. It should be clear that your
assignment will not get any credit if:
The assignment is submitted after due date.
The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
Assignment is copied(partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc)
Note: You have to upload only .doc file. Assignment in any other format (extension) will not be accepted and will
be awarded with zero marks.
Objective:
The objective of this assignment is to provide hands on experience of:
Getting started with C programming in Linux
For any query about the assignment, contact at CS604@vu.edu.pk
Assignment
Question No. 1: (marks 15)
You are required to write a simple program in C language, compile and run it on Ubuntu Linux.(You can use
any version of Linux, Ubuntu is not must) This program will display your VU id and your name on console.
You will submit three Snapshots in word file.
1) First Snap Shot: You will write C code using any editor in Linux and take snap shot. Of complete code
2) Second Snap Shot: You will take 2nd snapshot of compiling command that you will issue.
3) Third Snap Shot: Then you will run your executable and take its snapshot.
Note: No need to submit the code you will only submit snapshots in word file.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 6054

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Replies to This Discussion

Should we have to install Ubuntu with windows 7?

I mean "I'm using windows 7", so what to do?

just download VMware-player-3.1.4-385536 or any version and ubuntu-10.10-desktop-i386 and how to install ubuntu video from your cs604 download, but ubuntu-10... would be downloaded from net open source. you can easily install it. And just open its editor, write code, then open terminal compile file and runt it.
it is very interesting

bas itna sa code hi run karna ha

Solution post karde

bas installation aur aik problem ye ha k code yanne text editor ki snapshot system sirf ubuntu ma se hi capture kre ga....... print screen nhi le ga. compile aur run ki print screen ho sakti ha. text editor ki ubuntu se bahir nhi, wahan se print screen le kr apne hi email address pr email kr lena.......

Dear Dear please i have very dificulties in LInix please help me Please give My name Aman ullah Id ZS160400947 in LINIx C IDE and take screen shot for me please
Thank you

Dear Dear please i have very dificulties in LInix please help me Please give My name Aman ullah Id ZS160400947 in LINIx C IDE and take screen shot for me please 

Thank you

Thank you

how to run

guys ya  q aaa raha koi bata sakta?

Attachments:

RSS

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service