We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
CS604 ALL Current Final Term Papers Fall 2015 & Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 27 February 2016 to 16 March 2016
You Can Download Solved Final Term Papers, Short Notes, Lecture
Wise Questions Answers Files, Solved MCQs, Solved Quizzes , Solved Final Term Subjective Papers , Solved Final Term Objective Papers From This Discussion For Preparation Final Term Papers of 2016
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
You Can download papers by a simple click on file. All the uploaded filed are in Zip file or PDF format So Install Adobe Reader and Winrar Software’s to open these Files
Note: If you download files with Internet Download Manager (IDM), you would face problem of damage files. All files are correct and no damage file, If you face this problem, Open IDM > Click on Options > Click on File Types > Remove PDF and ZIP from files types and save. After it download again files, files will work properly.OR Press alt+click the file ...
Thanks and Regards,
VU Students.ning Social Network
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
Guys i've solved these questions for you. Pray if you like
Ziada tar paper kis file me sy a rha hy.
yes right... kind of all paper was from it... but still you need to go through handouts. Esp deadlocks, thrashing, demand paging... If u know these all is done. My today ppr was from these.. It was easy.
AOA my todays paper almost 20 mcqs from moaaz.
1. define Roll in Roll out. 2marks
2. name the techniques to manage free space 2marks
Types of Semaphores with explanation? 2 marks
Overlays burdens the programmer as compare to virtual memory? Do u agree or not? justify ur answer. 3 marks
3. how fork() is different from vfork() 3marks
4. which is good or bad in demand page enviornment 3 marks
5. thrashing and techniques to recover from this situation 5marks
6. MFT and MVT. which one from these two is a cause of internal fragmentation? which causes the External fragmentation? 5 marks
7. a table was given with 3 processes P1 , P2 P3 values of MAX , Allocated And Available also given? Find the NEED? Also tell the safe sequence of processes. 5 marks
8. A page fault has been occured and there is no free frame available in memory. Write all steps taken by the OS to deal with situation and how it can brought the demanded page into memory. 5 marks
Over all paper was eassy
*My Todays Paper (4:30)*
-----4 questions of 2 marks,3 marks and 5 marks-----
mostly mcq's was from moaz file ans subjective is below..
Q: What are the possible values to recover a system from deadlock? (2)
Q: Page table can be placed either in CPU registers or main memory. What will be the criteria to place the page table in CPU registers? (2)
Q: How the Operating System attacks the “no preemption” condition necessary for deadlock in order to the problem of deadlock? (2)
Q: How system keeps tracking of free disc space? Give brief description. (2)
Q: While implementation Semaphore i.e. wait and signal operations implemented on two processes p0 and p1.write the sequence of wait and signal operations that can cause these processes to be caught into the problems of mutual exclusion (3)
Q: while using Unix operating system, do you think that vfork() operates differently that fork() on copy on write technique? Justify answer with reason (3)
Q: Several file space allocation methods are implemented in one OS. How space allocation methods are implemented in Unix/Linux Operating System. Briefly explain your answer. (3)
Q: What are the three different stages/times when the addresses can be bound to instructions and data? (3)
Q: Identify the name of the problem which could be solved by using the code given below. Also describe the problem briefly (5)..(code was given)
Q: A variable partition memory system has at some point in time in following hole sizes in
A new process is to loaded of size 30K which whole size would be filled using best fit, first fit, and worst fit respectively (5)
Q: In Unix/Linux environment you are required to write down the name of system call for each of the following operation.
Four statement was given (5)
About 12 MCQS From Past File (Final Term)
Abt 3 MCQS from MidFile
Control the Thrashing
Question about ATM & Check Algorithm From Lecture No. 18 - 19 Lecture
Find the Value Of "D" //Statement//
Intel 80386 Page Siza
41. How to achieve memory protection in paging? 2
42. Which Method is used to control the page fault rate to prevent thrashing? 2
43. Which part of compiler/assembler is used to combine two code files? 2
44. Condition when we can say if there is a cycle in resource allocation graph and set of processes may or may not be in deadlock? 2
45. What is Solution when High priority process and there is no free space available in main memory? 3
46. Critical region when compared to semaphores in solution to synchronization problem? 3
47. Which page replacement algorithm is best? 3
48. What are Access modes in UNIX system? 3
49. Difference between primary and secondary storage, which is best suited when we need to store C program for execution? 5
50. Which are two paging schemes with respect to 32 bit and above machines? 5
51. What is thrashing and CPU utilization? 5
52. Consider there are two processes and three resources, is there any deadlock situation? 5
Wish you all best of luck smile emoticon don’t trust past paper MCQs because all were conceptual and latest
all MCQs New
Process Scheduling Algorithms
UNIX Process Management
Linux/UNIX file management
kio Mooaz ki file upload kardey ga.. please mujhe nahein mil rahi hai.......our joo bhi aap logoun ko MCQS yaad hain please post karein....