We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
1) Command-line interpreter is also called __________ in some operating systems.
2) How many modes are supported in operating system
3) _____ system call is used to write to a file or FIFO or any other IPC channel
4) In multi-threaded process thread () take two argument, they are used to take______________ and ______________
ANS: New thread ID, process name
5) ______________ is used to request the OS by the process to take an I/O or initiating child process
ANS: System call
6) In Unix/ Linux, by default the standard output file is attached to the
7) To terminate a process <ctrl-c> is pressed, which signal it actually pass to process for termination
8) In Linux directory structure, there is ___________ root directory
9) In Unix/Linux ------------- are used for client server communication to pass data between a server process and client processes
10) Bounded Buffer is a buffer of ____________ size
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please all students related this subject Share your online Quizzes here to help each other.thanks
Please share the question and their answers of this quiz if anyone has done.