We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
1) Command-line interpreter is also called __________ in some operating systems.
2) How many modes are supported in operating system
3) _____ system call is used to write to a file or FIFO or any other IPC channel
4) In multi-threaded process thread () take two argument, they are used to take______________ and ______________
ANS: New thread ID, process name
5) ______________ is used to request the OS by the process to take an I/O or initiating child process
ANS: System call
6) In Unix/ Linux, by default the standard output file is attached to the
7) To terminate a process <ctrl-c> is pressed, which signal it actually pass to process for termination
8) In Linux directory structure, there is ___________ root directory
9) In Unix/Linux ------------- are used for client server communication to pass data between a server process and client processes
10) Bounded Buffer is a buffer of ____________ size
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Vu Study Groups By Subject Codes Wise)
Please all students related this subject Share your online Quizzes here to help each other.thanks
Please share the question and their answers of this quiz if anyone has done.