We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

GDB Dated: Aug 12, 15

Dear Student,

Graded Discussion Board will be open for you from 17-8-2015 to 18-8-2015, Be ready for that. 

Topic : Suppose a person buys “Samsung Galaxy Star Pro” which has internal memory as 4GB with 1GB RAM, mostly space is occupied by different installed application like games adobe reader and so on, and almost 500MB is free space, could the user be able to play game of 700 MB in mobile properly with low memory space? Justify your answer with proper justification

A concise, coherent and to the point comment is preferred over lengthy comment having irrelevant details. Your comment must not be more than 5-7 lines. Comments, posted on regular Lesson's MDB or sent through email will not be considered in any case. Any request about such an acceptance will not be catered.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

..How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 5793

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Replies to This Discussion

chalo start kro......

i think main memory is not needed to play the games but just only to install game. to play game, random access memory (RAM) is needed which is 1 GB and  in this case we need 700 MB.

Topic

i think virtual memory ki bt ho rhi ha is gdb ma

No disscusion yet

Gaming

Normally if you are a gamer and love to play games like Temple Run,
Granny Run etc which need more RAM, then this is not your choice of mobile.
But if you have done the above disabling of applications that consume more RAM,
and have some 170MB RAM left, then you can go for Temple Run games and play without hanging problems.

Otherwise, you have simple games like 2048 mania which needs less RAM and still gives you fun.
As their storage is also less, you can install many such simple games and have fun.

So here is a summary. You can boost up your mobile RAM to improve its performance in the following ways.

Disabling apps that are not needed

Chossing the right games, apps, and lauchers

App cach clean up

Storing media content in External SD card and having only essential apps in internal storage

plz mjhe ic ka answer den kia ye sahi solution he agr nhin plz correct kr k den plz

yup right said but it's not mention about the type of game like temple run or 2048 mania etc.. you mention above

i think there are two possibilities 

first one is that:

user could not be able to play game of 700 mb

for this he/she should be use external memory like SD card  

second one is 

If it’s about ram then he/she can play because task manager will kill all inactive apps running in the background to get free space for the said game ....

Yes, its about ram he mentioned above that 500 MB space remaining he is talking about internal memory and for playing games we concern with ram more ram we have more speed we have, so we can play game of 700 MB easily, 700 MB is a game size not ram required 700 MB for playing game.

He said, could the user be able to play game of 700 MB in mobile properly with low memory space. Play game not install.

What you think am i right?

Zeeshan Sarwar   u r absolutely right question is about playing of game not installation of game. playing concern with RAM not ROM (internal memory).so user can play a game of 700MB. 

Game is already supposed to be installed, u just need to play it

Bro u have taken a long path to c ur neighbour, I mean its answer is very short and to the point no need to stop any activity by the user thess all will be done automatically by OS. Now I think u can write ur solution of GDB in more precise form

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service