We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Assignment No. 03
Semester Spring 2016
Compiler Construction CS606
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 28/07/2016
• To enhance the communication and presentation skills of the students
• You are required to make a presentation file (.ppt or .pptx) for your assignment solution
• Presentation will consist of maximum of 4 – 5 slides
• First slide will contain student name and ID
• Remaining slides will contain the solution of the assignment
• You have to formally present your assignment with proper dress code and have to record the video of your presentation
• You can use any video recording facility such as web cam, camera, mobile phone or etc. for recording of your presentation (See the tutorial “Tips for Recording Videos.mp4” available at download section of VULMS).
• In first slide, you will speak your name and ID, and in remaining slides, you will be required to explain your solution.
• Your introduction and explanation should not take more than 4 to 5 minutes
• After recording of your presentation, you have to convert your video in “.3gp” format using any video conversion tool to reduce the size of the video file. (See the tutorial “Video Compression.mp4” available at download section of VULMS)
• After converting the video in .3gp format, review your file to verify that audio and video are properly playing.
• Install VLC media player to view your compressed video before uploading on VU-LMS. You can download VLC from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html.
• It is preferable to use English in your presentation in case of reluctance you can also use Urdu language.
• Note that you will record your presentation standing in front of camera.
Weightage of Assignment:
• This assignment has 5% weightage of your overall marks in respective subject.
Instructions for the assignment submission:
• Compress your video file and presentation file using any compression tool like WINZIP or WINRAR
• Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bc020200786.rar)
• Make sure that size of assignment file should not exceed 30 MB
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted.
For any query about the assignment, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are required to select one topic of your own choice from given two topics. Instructions for solving the assignment are given above.
1. What are the basic operations of Shift-reduce parser to parse a CFG? Explain how do they perform their activities?
2. Explain algorithm to generate LALR(1) DFA.
BEST OF LUCK
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
aoa kea problem ha ksi ni bhi is assignment ko discus nahe kea . kuch to discus kre k konsa topic choice kren gi .
1st Q k liy see this video
and look book page 94
kia kesi ko b ni ati ye assigments...
yar plz koi discuss h kr lo
mjhe lagta sb apny cam on kr k abhi practice kr rhy..