We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Submission of assignment No 1- CS606

You are required to submit your solution as a presentation in power point file through LMS. A template file is attached. You need to use provided “Solution-Template CS606.ppt” file for your presentation. You can download it from “Download” section of CS606.

Prepare presentation slides in following way.

1. In first slide enter your name and your VU ID as given in template.
  2. In second slide show your solution and record audio which will explain your solution step by step. You need to give very brief explanation for each step. While recording audio, don’t forget to speak your name and VU-ID in the beginning. 
  3. Repeat above procedure for all 3 questions of assignment no 1.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 3217

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

mind u language final project cs 619, this is social site think before writing ur comments plz

really final project i m agreed........i'm really hurted by the behavior of these picess dee, and Devil...

ye ks question ki diagram h???

sir agar audio file kr dn to kch smjh aa jy gi....

RSS

Latest Activity

cool_heart liked Rani's profile
37 seconds ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
2 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
3 minutes ago
+ ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! + replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
4 minutes ago
4 minutes ago
5 minutes ago
+ ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! + replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
20 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค !'s discussion to my jaaaaaaanu psycho happiest birthday jniii
31 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค !'s discussion to my jaaaaaaanu psycho happiest birthday jniii
34 minutes ago
38 minutes ago
+ + + Haniya + + + replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
1 hour ago
+! ! ! Mano ! ! !+ replied to +! ! ! Mano ! ! !+'s discussion Hmari police buri ni h
1 hour ago

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service