We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Graded Discussion Board GDB Artificial Intelligence CS607 Fall 2012
Dear students a Graded Moderated Discussion Board will be opened for “Artificial Intelligence (Cs607) from February 07, 2013 to February 08, 2013, in which you have to post your comments on the topic given below and it will have weight-age of 5% of your total subject marks. Your comments will be graded based on the logic you have used to support your answer.
GDB Topic For Artificial Intelligence CS607
“Artificial Intelligence is the core element of Knowledge Management which is used in Expert Systems. Expert Systems can never be useful without Artificial Intelligence” Justify the given statement either right or wrong with strong arguments.
1. Books, websites and other reading material may be consulted before posting your comments. (Do not copy the material as it is.) If any one found copying the answer of other students or from any web site will get zero marks for his/her attempt.
2. Your comments must not exceed more than 7 lines.
3. Try to come up with your own arguments so that you could get maximum benefit from this exercise.
4. Short and to the point comments will be preferred over lengthy comments.
5. You should post your comments on the Graded MDB & not on the Regular MDB. Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Do not post multiple comments.
6. You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date or through e-mail.
7. Your answer should contain important points. Also follow the instructions given in announcement.
You can start preparing your comments now.
In case of any query mail at CS607@vu.edu.pk
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)