www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

ager kisi ny mery sath kerni hy tu muj batain 

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 723

Replies to This Discussion

i need also 

Bcoz i dont understand how to solve this assignment 

anmolfairy444@gmail.com koi mje join kre is asignment k lie q ky ek bnda ye ni bana skta

Sanan sister you can find the patner or not if not i will be there for your patner ship in this assignment. Sir nay assignment kay under group ki pesmission di hy aso u can make the group

i also need a partner

plz reply

Warda sister main app ka patnar to nahi ban sakta lakin app ki help zuroor kar sakta houn kay sir nay list di hy us main say kasi aik item ko chose kar lo or phir us pay appnay comments do 

i also need partner

ufff mjy tu khud kuch b samaj hi nhy aa reha hy

plz any one share this

for all

This assignment is composed of two standalone tasks.

1)    You have to solve assignment part separately and answer the questions with keep on view the given scenario.

2)  In second part which is related to term paper you select a topic for term/research paper. You are given 80 topics for term paper. You have to select only one topic for term paper.

Then then study some related paper and find the any problem relative to this problem.

Later on you should write the introduction and literature review about this topic.

And then elaborate the problem that you have find about the selected topic and you are going to work on that problem.

write the propose a solution of your problem.

After modeling your proposed model you should write the results and discussion part and then write up conclusion and future work.

At the end your should write the reference.

And then add the abstract of your term at top most position under the title and you personal detail.

You should write whole stuff in you own words and plagiarism in not allowed. 

You are instructed to solve both parts of assignment separately and don’t merge the assignment questions with term paper

Due date is extended up to 4th February 2013 and you should submit  assignment with complete term paper.

About Performance Machine

Performance Machine is a leading manufacturer of motorcycle wheels, brake systems, controls, and accessories. Performance Machine premium products will open your mind to customization, providing you with the inspiration to create one-of-a-kind pieces of art that reflect your personality.

Style is king, but quality and function are never compromised. Performance Machine provides the vision for self-expression that you seek within the motorcycle lifestyle. Performance Machine understands how it feels to stand in front of a stock motorcycle and see the potential to turn it into something spectacular. We support your dream of turning heads at a stop light.

i m ur patner .

enjoy to life

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

Blessing liked D$OuLoVeRwHeLm€d's discussion Mard
23 minutes ago
Blessing replied to D$OuLoVeRwHeLm€d's discussion Sachi Mohabbat
25 minutes ago
Blessing liked D$OuLoVeRwHeLm€d's discussion Sachi Mohabbat
28 minutes ago
Blessing replied to D$OuLoVeRwHeLm€d's discussion Poetry
30 minutes ago
Blessing liked D$OuLoVeRwHeLm€d's discussion Poetry
31 minutes ago
Blessing posted a status
"Betiyn dulhan bn k jitni pyari lgti hn...............ay ALLAH un k naseeb b utne hi pyare frma.(Ameen)"
32 minutes ago
D$OuLoVeRwHeLm€d posted discussions
43 minutes ago
Dennis Dunn updated their profile
49 minutes ago
Zohaib Hassan replied to Zoha n's discussion wo hum safar tha... ^_^
54 minutes ago
D$OuLoVeRwHeLm€d liked D$OuLoVeRwHeLm€d's discussion Sachi Mohabbat
1 hour ago
D$OuLoVeRwHeLm€d liked D$OuLoVeRwHeLm€d's discussion Mard
1 hour ago
D$OuLoVeRwHeLm€d posted a status
"Kisnei Rulaya Us Aurat ko? Acha kehte ho woh ik mard hai Nhin woh mard nhi hai Mard urat kei kamzori nhi Mazbooti hota hai"
1 hour ago

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service