CS609 Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
Students having same subject can start discussion here to solve assignment, GDB & Quiz and can clear their concepts until solution is provided.
P.S: Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”
Then copy Questions from assignment file and paste in Discussion.
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)
+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
+ Click Here to Join (Our facebook study Group)
Download the file, Click on the below link
Link of Solution file is given below and in this video we make a c program which use the int 65h and switch on the Caps lock, Scroll Lock and Num Lock.
CS609 System Programming Assignment 1 Solution & Discussion Spring 2020
Semester: Spring 2020
CS609: System Programming
Assignment No. 01
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: May 27, 2020
Problem: Write C program to switch on any one of the toggle button i.e Caps Lock, Scroll Lock and Num Lock by taking any one input i.e 1,2 and 3 respectively. Using Switch Case Statement, switch on the appropriate toggle button and show message for that button. For example if the user enter 3 then Num Lock should be on and message should be displayed “Num Lock is On”. Store all the following 5 lines of strings in 5 array st1,st2,st3, st4, st5 and through interrupt 65H print proper message i.e Which toggle button you want to switch on:
Press 1 for Caps Lock
Press 2 for Scroll Lock
Press 3 for Num Lock
1) Include all header files and declare 5 string arrays for messages.
2) You should save interrupt 65H vector in a pointer to vector variable name oldint65 through
3) Call any new function i.e newint65( ) through setvect instruction.
4) Then use scanf to take input in an integer variable i.e scanf(“%d”, &i)
5) Place service number in AH register. Interrupt 65H will check its value and will perform
6) Interrupt 65H function must check for Service Number using Switch Statement.
8) Use keep() function to make this program TSR.
Note: Your assignment solution will be in this Word file (.doc or .docx) containing code of C
Did anyone run this solution program?
How can it be possible? I am unable to run C program even it compiles successfully.