We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
I got following from a friend:
1. How to recover deleted files, write complete process?
Now we establish how a block can be read or written if its address is known. The function
biosdisk() can be used to read or write a physical block. The slide shows its parameter. It
takes the command (cmd), drive number, head number, track number, number of sectors
to be read or written and the memory from where the data is to read from or written to.
Command signifies the operation that is to be performed.
2. Difference between procedures and interrupts?
3. Write offset values of the given?
4. Maximum capacity of IDE?
5. Program for printing the string and null doesn't stop the string from printing?
6. Name the interrupt tables?
7. Parameters of biosdisk()
8. What are the errors that are checked when the system boots for the first time?
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material? + How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
This is from old posts:
5 Questions Of 3 Markx ....
1.Write type of Viruses
2.Discripter are memory segment which entries do performe memory segment
3.What is function of ACSII and UNICODE
4.What's the Maximum Entries in FAT12 and FAT16
5.What is Biosdisk() Limitations
5 Questions of 5 Markx ....
1. What is The advantage and disadvantage of increasing surface area of hard disk
2.Write TSR program
3.Write the program complete the following code
4.FAT16 sa related tha aik question
5.Conversion of Cluster into sectors
Sectors into LSN LSN into LBA
From where should i prepare my objectives and can please tell me which chapters are impotent please help
CS609 Final term current paper(latest).
MCQs few from past rest were from handouts and easy. Read handouts very well.Don't rely only on past papers.
1. States of viruses? 3 Marks
2. Major enhancement of FAT32 then FAT12 and FAT 16.3 Marks.
3. Compare DOS and BIOS give any two points. Also tell the name of values which can access the DOS? 3 Marks.
4. What is the purpose of 11h service? 3 Marks.
5. A coding question was given we have set loops for body and new function. 5 Marks
6. Another coding question was given in which three condition were given and we have to apply them. 5 Marks.
7. A table of MCB was given we just have to put values of bytes and words. 5 Marks.
8.One question is about contents of files.
Two questions are not remember.
Assalam o Alaikum cs609 assignment solution plz
please discuss bellow mentioned file