CS610 Spring 2018 Mid Term Papers Pattern & Questions 24 June 2018 to 04 July 2018 & Helping Material
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Share Your Mid Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
cs610 today's paper
MCQ from waqar files.
1. four nodes was given and you are required to fill table with next hop from Node 2.
2. advantages and disadvantages were given of point to point communication you are required to point out advantages from given list.
3. 4MB file over network by a capacity of 56Kbps you are required to calculate time in mints. 5 marks (Ans. 9.52min)
4. ATM is not implemented as underline single technology why? give a strong reason.
5. not remember
this is Q.1
Anny thanks for sharing. keep it up
Muhammad Riaz thanks for sharing ..keep it up
By Abdul Fahad
Alhamdulillah papaer acha ho gaya ha Short questions were from past papers 95% and 1 long question from assignment 1 and 1 from assignment 2 .....overall it was easy paper 2.30 timing june 24
pastpaper waqar siddhu ya moaz karo
Waqar Sidhu ki file to share karain
Paper CS610 Mid Term
Date 28-06-2018 time 10:30
There were total 23 questions
18 MCQs and 5 subjective
MCQs from past papers & handouts
Subjective Question like:
1) If Customer needs permanent virtual circuit for his network to pay periodic fees for it, which ATM virtual circuit is appropriate in this solution / marks 3
2) When sender transmit data to receiver, an address contain destination computer /station information, write name of that address / marks 3
3) During transmission data may be corrupted, we have different parity checking technique, write down parity checking technique and how many bits can be used in parity technique / marks 5
4) Determine the LAN addressing schemes/address methods in the following: / marks 5
5) Type of delays in transmission, write delay type name / marks 5
Find connections for 9 computers marks 5
connections = (n^2 – n)/2
Topologies for Ethernet marks 5
ATM QoS SPECIFICATIONS marks 5