We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

CS614-Data Warehousing Assignment no 2 Solution and Discussion Spring 2017 Due Date:25-5-2017

Assignment No. 2

Semester Spring 2017
Data Warehousing– CS614

Total Marks: 10

Due Date: 25-05-2017

Objective:

This assignment has been designed to develop your understating of Dimensional Modeling and Star schema. 

Instructions:

Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting the  assignment:

1. 1.      The assignment will not be accepted after due date.
  2. 2.      Zero marks will be awarded to the assignment that does not open or the file is corrupt.
  3. 3.      The assignment file must be an MS Word (.doc) file format; Assignment will not be accepted in any other format.
  4. 4.      Zero marks will be awarded to the assignment if copied (from other student or copied from handouts or internet).
  5. 5.      Zero marks will be awarded to the assignment if the Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment file.

For any query about the assignment, contact only at CS614@vu.edu.pk

Please do not post queries related to assignment on MDB.

Question :                                                                                                                                           [10 Marks]

Consider the below mentioned ERD of an “Online Store” containing 5 entities (Customers, Products, Staff, Order, and Payment). Attributes of each entity and the relationship b/w entities are also shown.

You are required to draw the Star Schema diagram for the given scenario.

Note: Deadline for Assignment submission is 25th May 2017.

Wish you best of Luck!

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 7101

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

ok thanks g..or payment process wagera table m kahan ayngy?

table ka her process uski table me ae ga

ok thnks

rose merry ap nein agr bna li hai to plz solution upload kr din

Ab ye kya hai true friend ?
kya hum star sceema word mein create nai kr skty?

sis word me hi bnani hy

sab se easy visio hai software us se bana learn krro next assignment mein b kaam aya ga word me yeh banan easy nahi hai.

assignment hai kisi ke pass

True Friend can u help me ??
because i have no idea about its making
True Friend can u help me ??
because i have no idea about its making

you can even draw it in paint, photoshop or any graphic designing software, it's very easy and simple to draw.

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service