We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)
Share Your Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
Kisi ka ni howa ye paper?? :(
About 35-38/40 mcqs were from Moaz and Zain files.
Short and long questions were:
1. 3 ways to access data on web.
2. Is TDQM a one-time process? Justify your answer.
3. in K-mean algorithm O(tkn), what is "t", "k" and "n"?
4. How can we counter fraud by using DataWarehouse
5. List five common measurements of email, ad campaign and (dont remember)
6. Constraints of DTS.
7. There's a FULL TABLE SCAN query, list other two.
8. Market Basket Analysis
thanks for sharing
MCQS were from past files
1) pest scouting (5m)
2)Reverse proxy (3m)
3)Role of justification in Planning (5m)
4)Amdahl law numerical (5m)
5)diff b/w Statistics and Data Mining (5m)
Dildar Hussain thanks for sharing
Today's paper CS614
25 to 30 mcq's from past pprz...
1. Using time contiguous strategies,limitations
2. Define 2 types of error occur in data duplication
3. Table tha jis py composit key thi,2nd NF mn hai ya nhi ye btana tha
4. Ek table mn 2 dirty bits thi,unko remove krna tha using query
5. Limitation of k-mean clustering
6. Quality managment maturity grid,stages
7. Which activities performed in "Planning & designing phase" Shku Astro's approach
8. Be diplomet
9. One way clustering gives a local view and two way clustering gives a global view, statmnt is false/true..
Best of luck
I am also thankful to u and your site
CS614 today's paper
95% MCQs from past papers
1) 3 dimensions in Web DWH life cycle .
2) OLAP queries that take longer time
3) Pest scouting
4) How a data warehouse gives complete view of organisations .
5) Name 3 automatic data cleansing techniques
6) Why RAD is more suitable?
7) Dirty Data
8) Main sources of web warehousing. 3 reasons to use web warehousing.
9) Difference between B-tree and Hash index
10) Required definition phase (Kimball's DWH)
90% Objectives and and some subjective questions were from past papers.