We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

Graded Discussion:

Scenario

Suppose you are a Software Engineer at a reputed Software house and working on a project of developing a Decision Support System for a very large Organization. Which indexing technique you will use in your DSS?

Justify your answer with very well defined and sound reasoning.

A concise, coherent and to the point comment is preferred over lengthy comment having irrelevant details. Your comment must not be more than 4-5 lines. Comments, posted on regular Lesson's MDB or sent through email will NOT be considered in any case. For any queries please email at CS614@vu.edu.pk

Best of Luck!

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2585

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

any help kon si indexing use hu g es ma

Idea Solution, please write in your own words.

Inverted Index will be the best, it is optimized structure built as primarily for retrieval, with update being only secondary consideration.
inverted index increase the storage demand, but its documents collection cab be compressed to 10%. so DSS developers are happy with
to trade of index construction time and storage increase for efficient retrival.An inverted index is able to do many accesses in O (1) time at the price of significantly
longer time to do an update, in the worst case O(n). Index construction time is longer as well, but query time is generally faster than with a B-tree i.e. O(log n)

need help 

Somebody upload the GDB solution. today is the last day.

i am coming with solution with in some minutes

Please Hurry

see up there.

Solution hai to upload kee plz 

Hi guys this is my suggestion let me know if i m right or not?

Attachments:

but i think  b-tree is not best used for large amount of data 

what u say ?? plz elaborate it 

yar koi to bta da ka kia theak ha ...kis indexing ko likhna ha

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service