We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

CS615 Assignment No 02 Solution & Discussion Due Date: Dec 07, 2016

CS615 - Software Project Management Assignment No. 2 Solution Fall 2016 Due Date: Dec 07, 2016 

Software Project Management

Assignment # 02

Fall 2016

Marks: 20

Due Date

Your assignment must be uploaded before or on 7th December, 2016.

Uploading instructions:

Please view the Assignment Submission Process document provided to you by the Virtual University for uploading assignments.

• Assignment should be in .doc format.
  • Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bx020200786.doc).
  • Assignment submission through email is highly discouraged.

Rules for Marking:

It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:

• The assignment is submitted after due date.
  • The submitted assignment file is corrupted.
  • The assignment is copied.

Note:

Your answer must follow the below given specifications. You will be assigned zero marks if you do not follow these instructions.

•  Font style: “Times New Roman”
  •  Font color: “Black”
  •  Font size: “12”
  •  Bold for heading only.
  •  Font in Italic is not allowed at all.
  •  No formatting or bullets are allowed to use.
  • Your answer should not exceed 10 lines each.

For any query about the assignment, contact at CS615@vu.edu.pk

Assignment:

Description:
Online Stores, has becoming popular day by day and most business firms trying to get access to global customers. Ahmad and Co. is doing business of uniforms, bags, laptops and more from last 10 years. They have their prominence in business and well known for their quality and service.

Now they want to have website for marketing and selling their products through internet. For this purpose they intend to develop an online web store to market their business, attract new customers and sell their products throughout the globe.

The web store will provide a full catalog of products including online credit and debit card transactions, getting and managing customer feedback and an interface for the administrator to manage products, orders and customers etc.

Considering the above scenario and answer the following questions:

Q# 01: (Marks: 8

Stakeholders identification is the first and key process of requirement gathering and analysis. Being a software engineer you are required to identify key stakeholders for the given scenario.

Q# 02: (Marks: 8+4)

Use-cases and Prototype models can be used for requirement analysis. Based on the above given scenario, which one of these two techniques/approaches you will prefer for the requirement analysis? Justify your answer with solid reasons. Also identify the potential risks of your prefer technique.

GOOD LUCK

============================ Ended ============================

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2125

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•. 

i think ye subject koi study hee ni krta last time b no one participate in discussion

lakin masla yeh hai kay koi itna qabil nahi hai jo is subject ko paray

any idea regarding first question

any one has share cs615 solution for question no 1

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

plz share secnd part of this asigmnt

koi to kr do send

Dear, Please send the solution file ....... 

ap logo ka time thora reh gya es lie jaldi se me apna material add kie deta hun me.

In first question you are requirement to identify stackholder of web/project/give scenario.

Friends stockholder ya actor ya single person, group of person ya organizations ho skti hen jo kisi project me involved hun ya usko use kr ri hun. tu es scenario me  user hen jo register ho kr sale purchase kre ge. es k elawa dosri affilliated user ya organization ho skti hen jo es site k sath as partner kam kre ge. es k elawa site k apne technicle staff, managers, or admin ho skte hen es k elawa ap apne khayal se mazeed agr actor ki list ko barhana chaho tu barha skte ho.

Dosre question me requirement gathering k lie question poocha gya he k konsa model use kre ge ap use case ya protoype. phle me en me thora farq bta deta hun.

Use case – talks about how the product should work. It is a pictorial representation of the application and its various features and also how they should work.

Prototype – here, we will not see how the end user interacts with the application. It’s just a screenshot of the application (exact image of the application)
Smart student ko thora clear ho chuka hoga. use case me hum system ko as whole dekhte hen or us k different feature ko dekhte hen wo kon kon se hun ge or kon kon sa user ya actor ya stackholder perform kre ga.
or prototype me hum application ki actual screen shots ko dekhte hen k app tyar ho jane k bad kese dikhe ge kese kam kre ge uski different screen wagera. ya enko wireframe b kaha jana he screens ko.
So es second question k lie app use case model ko chose kro or eski description me mazeed add kr skte hen. net wagera se ya book se.
Apne words me define kre app esko.
Thanks Regards.

Please accepted spelling errors if any :)

RSS

Latest Activity

Gulzar Ahmed joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
6 minutes ago
+ ՏhehαrZααD + liked + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Jis Tarah ..
1 hour ago
Pronoun liked zobialatif's discussion hazrat ali says
1 hour ago
٥ دن updated their profile
2 hours ago
+ !! "AS" !! replied to + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Jis Tarah ..
2 hours ago
Siddiq khan kakar liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion PAK301 Pakistan Studies Short Notes, PAK301 Solved Subjective Questions, PAK301 Solved MCQs
2 hours ago
Siddiq khan kakar liked + M.Tariq Malik's group PAK301 Pakistan Studies
2 hours ago
+ ! ! JS ! ! + posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Siddiq khan kakar liked Siddiq khan kakar's discussion RIP
2 hours ago
Kashif Iqbal added 2 discussions to the group FIN624 Islamic Mode of Financing
2 hours ago
+ ! ! JS ! ! + liked + Iuuoɔǝut +'s discussion جلوۂ عشق حقیقت تھی حسن مجاز بہانہ تھا
2 hours ago
+ ! ! JS ! ! + liked + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Baat Karna ...
2 hours ago
+ ! ! JS ! ! + liked + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Ghalti...
2 hours ago
+ ! ! JS ! ! + liked + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Yaha Har Cheez ..
2 hours ago
+ ! ! JS ! ! + liked +!!!StRaNGeR!!! +'s discussion ﺁﭖ ﺩﻝ ﺟﻮﺋﯽ ﮐﯽ ﺯﺣﻤﺖ ﻧﮧ ﺍﭨﮭﺎﺋﯿﮟ ، ﺟﺎﺋﯿﮟ
2 hours ago
+ ! ! JS ! ! + liked + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Alfaaz Ki Nisbat..
2 hours ago
+ ! ! JS ! ! + liked + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Jis Tarah ..
2 hours ago
Siddiq khan kakar posted discussions
2 hours ago
+ ! ! JS ! ! + replied to + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Jis Tarah ..
3 hours ago
Zain Arshad replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service