We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Discuss CS615 GDB here
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks
“Software Project Management is impacting other areas such as engineering, construction, information technology, pharmaceuticals, marketing, and operations management.”
Justify or deny the given statement with strong arguments and proofs if possible.
All the Students of CS615 are directed to participate in the Graded MDB which will be opened from January 23, 2012 to January 24, 2012. This GMDB has 5% weight-age in the final score, so all the students are advised to participate in it.
Note: Your answer should not be greater than 7 lines of Microsoft Word with Times New Roman and Font size 12
- Software engineering is the study of operational profiles to determine the best areas to test by estimating the components that will be used the most by the customer and testing those components first. There are several phases of software reliability engineering. The application of a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the development, operation and maintenance of software which is the application of engineering to software
- Two of the biggest constraints that often face government construction project managers: lack of transparency and associated costs. So, the construction project management software was created in order to: 1) increased transparency 2) improve cost effectiveness.
Information technology -
Software and tools for project scheduling, control, time management, and integration with accounting and human resource systems.
- Even a single day’s delay in getting a product to market can result in the loss of millions of dollars of potential profits. Master-Control-Pharma R&D document management software system is a utopian ( perfect or ideal) solution that integrates advanced document control and management with a training component to create an unparalleled system specifically preconfigured for pharmaceutical companies’ document and project management needs.
- Projects that are completed on time are the key to bringing products and services to market before the competition.
- Competency assessments and training, project management and methodology development. Decrease employee turnover.
thanx sir g.but how can we tell impact?
Software management system has an impact on almost every field of life now days because:
• It is systematic, measureable, disciplined and quantity oriented approach.
• It increases the cost effectiveness by giving the clear image of what has to be done while designing a software or carrying out a project successfully.
• It is a transparent approach and there is no ambiguity on the steps to follow.
• It is helpful in time management, project scheduling, control and integration of a project in hand.
• Research and development departments of the companies by this approach don’t allow the hindrance to come in between the line of duty. By using this technique the goods are taken at the destination on time.
• It gives a competitive edge over the rivals
• It helps in decreasing the employee turnover by taking large amount of work on its behalf as it gives a clear picture to what to follow.