Ultimate SMS Blocker
This system will assist users to get rid of unwanted SMS in unmatchable way. The mobile app will allow following features to users, that are either not yet available freely in any single app or the app is not free:
- Manage block list (add, update, remove a number or name).
- If user chooses ‘Add to block list’ feature, the application will show all existing SMS in user’s inbox, from which user can select one or more SMS messages for blocking. On proceeding to next step, the application shall add all selected SMS senders’ numbers [or names in case number cannot be extracted] in the block list.
- Once a number or name is in the block list, any future SMS will not be delivered to user’s inbox, but each blocked SMS will be maintained for a certain period of time by the application as defined by user.
- The block list will have following menu options:
- Export blocked list in multiple formats [text, XML file, CSV file etc.]. On export, the application shall save the file to a specific location, and show a message to user indicating where it is going to be saved.
- Import block list [all imported numbers or names will be added to existing block list].
- Add series to block list [e.g. 111 to 114 will add four numbers to block list: 111, 112, 113, 114].
- Sort block list date wise [the date when added to blocked list], or number wise, or name wise.
- Option to block unknown numbers [so the app will only allow the SMS that is not in blocked list and the sender’s number or name is added in mobile contacts].
NOTE For android KitKat 4.4 and above, only one application can handle SMS, so the students who are planning to develop this project in Android, must ensure they are using earlier versions then KitKat 4.4 in their development or testing environments.
Tools: Development environments / IDEs for any one of the following:
Supervisor Name: Usman Waheed
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
It will an android app using Java as programming language and Eclipse... So If you java is good and want to work on android based apps then select this project
thx for suggestion
in last 2 semesters we have helped each other through vuning.now we should be united for projects in same way so that we don't waste our money and time.
this project is just a bit tricky, you just required to select ANDROID platform cause its best than all others.
In case of any issue just add a reply here.
can you guide me in java format
If you have no experience in iOS, then this project will be very tough for you..
If you have worked on android development or your JAVA skill are good then the project in Android will be easy for you..
I don't know by Microsoft.Net they mean Windows Phone App, if that's the case then the easiest is to develop it in windows phone ..
Download Visual Studio from:
Download Android Studio from:
Download Java Development Kit:
anjaan pari other links inviting is allowed at the site..next time be care..thanks
Kon Kon kr raha ha phr ya project
i have done it
i have created this app but it requires little more upgradation
it works on call
and also on sms
but showing sms in inbox i am trying to remove it from inbox
qaiser bhai will you please help me .I have selected this project.how I should proceed in it.please give suggestion.
i have also selected this project plz need guidance