Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

What is this Test before the Final Project .. Any updates.......... Criteria for the Test ........ How this test will be conducted..... Anyone with any opinion or idea on this issue...

Views: 547

Replies to This Discussion

Need help on this issue because failure in the test will not allow you to call for the final viva and you will have to wait for the next semester......

kindly discus this issu

i have also some confusions frnds dontworry , i have send a mail to cs619.vu.edu.pk i hope they shall reply soon when they reply to my mail i shall b post here as soon as possible. prey for me and for my mail quick response ..... :) 

yr koi to  ultemate sms blocker k bery ma update kero please

AoA,
Dear, if you have selected project, SMS Blocker than u dun need to be worried, cause solution of this project is available on internet, you are just required to explore and get proper material.
I can just inform you that you need following environment in order to get it successfully done.
ANDROID platform
>Eclipse with SDK or Android Studio
>SQLite Open Helper for Database
>JDK (java development kit) for java help.
than start it as a best choice and you will get success. this is not so tough.

Regards:
you can ask for queries

AoA,
Dear, if you have selected project, SMS Blocker than u dun need to be worried, cause solution of this project is available on internet, you are just required to explore and get proper material.
I can just inform you that you need following environment in order to get it successfully done.
ANDROID platform
>Eclipse with SDK or Android Studio
>SQLite Open Helper for Database
>JDK (java development kit) for java help.
than start it as a best choice and you will get success. this is not so tough.

Regards:
you can ask for queries

farhan bro mera b SMS bloker wala project hi hy.if you find any update then please help me too.

sms blocker ka to koi tools ka link send kr de

Android Studio tool ha is k liay

app is ko download karo

and aap apni test ki prepartion k liay android language ki search karo acording to your questions.

regards

link for download android studio

http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

follow it and download android studio for windows

regards.

you can ask more questions regarding your projects

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service