We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 165

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

For students of CS720 Thesis here are few suggestions for creation of best idea for their finalizing the topic of their research. Idea generation for CS720 Thesis is a bit difficult for students of Virtual University as their are no formal way of classroom and teacher available. First of all I would like to share my own experience with students that CS720 Thesis of Virtual University , you will have to work hard. You need to read many articles related to your topic. First of all arrange a source for downloading paper. Ask VU to give access to HEC library and other online sources like IEEE and Springier to download papers. It is free just you need to learn how to used HEC digital Library.

Many students are asking for ideas, by writing this I would like to suggest them that this is not a simple task, at least even for me it may take 20 hours effort to create a new idea and need more than 10 research papers to create it. However I am sharing the best and an easy strategy for Cs720 Thesis idea generation.

CS720 Thesis suggested Idea Creation Strategy with an Example

1. Select a topic for example cloud computing
  2. Specify domain for implementation for example cloud computing for public sector banks
  3. Specify topic domain too for example security risks of cloud computing for public sector banks
  4. Now download papers for cloud computing, cloud computing risks, cloud computing and banks, cloud computing and public sector.
  5. Read abstract, conclusion and future work only (more than 10)
  6. Try to enhance anybody’s work, take anybody’s future work.
  7. Type your rough idea , explain and attach list of papers you read and send to supervisor. Use terms used in those papers
  8. Idea should be an enhancement in already done work, a comparison between existing work in literature, or literature exploration study

My dear students if you want to do thesis then u will have to work hard. No one have capacity to help you. Don’t blame anyone. Keep working hard and dont loose your patience. Instructor may have reject or ask for improvement again and again.

Here are few Online helping links for best research topic selection

RSS

Today Top Members 

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service