Thank you for joining the group and becoming one of our most valued members! We appreciate everything you do and remember that The VU STUDENTS Community is a totally non-profit organization. Without your help, we can't do anything! As a member of this group, we expect you to:
- Invite as many people to the website as possible. This includes email invitation, sharing through Facebook and Twitter, and posting links to the site everywhere you can!
- Welcome new members. As new people join the site, you should see them pop up in the activity feed on the main page. We expect all dedicated members to try their hardest to welcome each new member. A simple "welcome to the site" comment on his or her profile will do, but feel free to get fancy or mix it up a bit!
- Post discussions in the forums. Dedicated members should try to post at least one interesting discussion a day, which is actually quite simple to do. If you can't think of anything to post, skim through your latest skateboarding magazine and you're bound to find something cool to talk about!
- Comment and 'like' as many photos and videos as you can. Try to be constructive with your feedback and remember that we were all beginners at one point in time.
- Suggest ideas and give feedback for us! Whenever an idea pops in your head, let us know about it in the forums. Every idea is taken into consideration so please don't be shy!
- Invite future dedicated members to this group! You should be trying your hardest to fulfill all of the other expectations, but if you have some free time we'd love to expand this group as much as possible.
Basically, we just expect you guys to stay active on the website and help the community as much as possible. Don't worry too much if you have to go on vacation, do university work, get sick, etc. We understand that you can't dedicateall of your time to The VU Students Community, but it wouldn't hurt to try your hardest! Who knows...maybe one of our staff members will contact you with an official moderator/administrator job here...
vustudents Management Team