We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Hands-On Exercise No. 2
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 1st October 2018
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-On Exercise:
You need to use MS word document to prepare and submit the Hands-On Exercise.
It should be clear that your Hands-On Exercise will not get any credit if:
▪ The exercise is submitted after due date.
▪ The exercise is not in the required format (.doc or .docx)
▪ The submitted exercise does not open or file is corrupt.
▪ Exercise is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, trainee will be able to:
● Understand how to create a banner
● Able to design and develop a display ad
● Able to draft text search ads
Please note that there are three parts of this exercise. Please answer all questions.
Hands-On Exercise No. 2
A business owner has just opened up an online store. He sells T-Shirts and Jeans for men ranging 18 Years – 24 Years. He understands that SEO is important, but he is very interested in spending a limited budget on Google Ads campaign to bring more traffic to his website.
He has contacted you and requested you to do the followings.
Create the following tasks in Google Ads:
- Age: 18-30
- Daily budget: Rs.100CPC
- Geographic Location: Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Multan
- 5-10 Keywords related to T-shirt and Jeans
Note: Do not attach any payment method. Just add a campaign without attaching any payment method and skip the payment details while creating ad campaign.
Please attach the screen shots of above ads in word file and it must be in .doc or .docx or pdf format.
1. This Hands-On Exercise will be marked based on the procedures and steps that you would follow during
2. Send us the snapshots that you have created.
3. You can use your existing Facebook account or create a new account
4. We will analyze your solution based on the steps that you would perform
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS:
1) Login to the LMS
2) Click on the Exercises Tab within the Tasks section
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Correction in Assignment 2 Dated: Sep 26, 18
In the Note section of Second assignment, the 3rd point is
“You can use your existing Facebook account or create a new account”
Kindly consider that point as
“You can use your existing Google account or create a new account”
Also you can choose any age group of your choice.