We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
ECO401 ALL Current Final Term Papers Spring 2016 And Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 20 August 2016 to 2 September 2016
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Note: (This is Featured Discussion)
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
ALL Current Final Term Papers Spring 2016 And Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 20 August 2016 to 2 September 2016
Share Your Current Mid Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) 20 August 2016 to 02 September2016 to help each other. Thanks
Solved Mid Terms Papers By MOAAZ & Other Students
Click On the below link to download
Ye to Mid term k hen.
sharm tu nahi ati final kehty hue
Today paper of Eco401
1) Explain second degree price discrimination with the help of an example. (3 Marks)
2) Differentiate between personal income and disposable personal income. 3 Marks
3) Differentiate between underemployment and disguised unemployment. 3 Marks
4) Briefly discuss the concept of capital deepening in the context of economic growth. 3 Marks
5) There are certain conditions for price discrimination to hold. Discuss those conditions. 5 Marks
6) Suppose firm A produces steel from raw iron and sells it for Rs.200,000 to firm B. Firm B buys this steel and then processes it to produce a car body of worth Rs.400,000. Firm C buys this car body, adds the other parts and sells the complete car for Rs.600,000. From this information, calculate the gross domestic product by value added method. 5 Marks
7) Let an economy is characterized by the following equation:
AD = Y = C + I + G + (X-M)
Where, C = 500 + 0.90Y, G = 300, I = 200, M = 150, X = 250
Find out the equilibrium output level. 5 Marks
8) Let an economy is characterized by following information:
Saving = -10 + 0.2Y, Imports = 70, Investment = 100 and Exports = 70
Calculate the equilibrium level of output by using leakages-injections approach. 5 Marks
9) Give any five examples of foreign exchange markets. 5 Marks
Bahia is ka solution agar mil jaye tw kia bat hogi.
Raja ji thodi mehnat bhi kr loo.
Sam thanks for sharing
Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current Final term papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.
your welcome ji...
thanks alot, SAM,
please also share objective file from where you prepare
Your welcome.. I prepared from handout notes and reviewed short notes.
best of luck yasir...
Dear sam please Question 6 ka solution upload kr do