Current Final Term Papers Spring 2012 Date: 16-July-2012 to 27-July-2012
Current Final Term Papers Spring 2012 Papers, July 2012, Solved Final Term Papers, Solved Papers, Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
There are total 64 questions (sub+obj).
56 are objectives and 8 questions are subjective.
The subjective questions are as follows..
Q 1:Why could the world as a whole not experience a problem of current account balance of payments deficit? (3 marks)
Q 2: What is meant by exchange rate? Also give example of exchange rate.
Q 3: Explain Average variable cost and Average fixed cost with the help of formulae? (3 marks).
Q 4: Write the key variables for macroeconomic model? (3 marks).
Q 5:Circular flow of goods and income for firms and households? (5 marks).
Q 6: What is the reason of poverty in developing countries according to
Prebisch-Singer Hypothesis? (5 marks).
Q 7:Explain the difference b/w Indifference curve approach and Indifference map with the help of diagram? (5 marks).
Q 8: If MPC=0.8 & t= 0.2.. then find the multiplier(k)?
Spring 2012(session -1)
Date 25july, 2012
Time 8:00am to 10:00am
Total questions =64
Mcqs = 56
• Differentiate b/w real GDP and nominal GDP (3)
• Will consumer increase consumption as price rise for a product having inelastic demand? (3)
• What is the effect of expansionary fiscal policy on debt of any country? (3)
• Explain the concept of exchange rate with the help of example? (3)
• What adverse internal effects may follow from:2.5+2.5
a) A depreciation of the exchange rate.
b) An appreciation of the exchange rate.
• Define IS curve. Explain the shape of this curve with the help of diagram. (5)
Or 2 long questions nae yaad aa rhy.
Please pray for me
iri$ noor thanks & keep sharing
faheem saqib bhai