We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

THE CASE:

Engro Company was established in 2003. Engro decided to expand its business more by offering into the food business so it has established Engro Foods Limited in 2005. Engro Foods (EFOODS) is now one of the top FMCG companies in Pakistan. The company is involved in the manufacturing, processing and marketing of dairy products, ice cream, frozen desserts and fruit juices. It has recognized several brands that have already become household names in Pakistan such as Olper's, Tarang, Dairy Omung, Omung Lassi, Olper's Lite and Omore, amongst others. The company is growing rapidly to achieve expected reductions in average costs as production expands.

Requirement:-

Being the student of managerial economics you are required to explain precisely ‘Does the success of Engro Foods (EFOODS) reflect an effective application of the marginal profit concept or the incremental profit concept? Explain logically. 

Share This With Friends......

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

Views: 307

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

ANY ONE HAVE THE IDEA ABOUT THIS GDB ,WHICH IS TOTALLY  CONFUSED

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

I think Stock C is the best investment, because it has lower risk to decrease its value and more earning. what do you think?

I dont see GDB opened in my LMS. In fact I dont see any GDB in course overview.

koi GDB nahi aya hai i checked LMS

koe GDB ni aya mery lms par b

GDB kahan sy ly lea bhai??????

RSS

Latest Activity

Study Corner For DigiSkills Students

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service