We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Share Your Current Mid Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
how can i share papers here?
Muhammad sabtain Khan upload the files here
ECO401 Mid Term Past Solved Papers Vu
My today ECO401 paper.
total 18 questions. 12 mcqs and 6 subjective questns.
mcqs not were easy not from past paperz.
1. diffirentiate between longrun and short in economics? 3 marks
2. Sacarcity have three bacis economic questions regarding resources. so discusd these basic economic quetions. 3 mark
3. briefly explain the rational choices? 3 mark
4. its a numerical question to find out the average physical product. table was given. 5 mark
5. its also numerical questn to find out the marginal utility function, frm total utility function. 5 marks
6. this questn frm demand curv that if the prices of butter will be increase then what will be affect on equilibrium price? 5 mark.
More ECO401 Mid Term Solved Papers