.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Search Here

ECO402 Fall 2017 Final Term Papers Pattern & Questions 17 Feb 2018 to 28 Feb 2018 & Helping Material

ECO402 Fall 2017 Final Term Papers Pattern & Questions 17 Feb 2018 to 28 Feb 2018 & Helping Material

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

+ Safety Guidelines for New + Site FAQ & Rules + Safety Matters

+ Important for All Members Take a Look + Online Safety

Views: 724

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

Share Your Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

midtrm link sent plzz

Total mcq 26
short 5 question of 3 number
Long 5 question of 5 number

Profit,MR,MC find krna tha?

long my Cartel ,Oligopoly ,Monopoly. ki characteristics with Example likhni thi..
Or1 Graph ka Q tha long

past pprs my sy khuch ni aya tha

My Today Paper Eco 402 Consist of By Abdul wali

1 More then 50% has came from FAQ and Glossary

2 More then 20% has come from Handout Chapter Tilte Consept

Dear Colleagues.

I have done my ECO402,

And I did copy almost all of my exam paper to all of same subject colleagues,

Hope its help.

Q: Suppose a monopolist is producing 2000 units of output and selling these units at price (P) of Rs. 150 per unit.  Average cost (AC) of output is Rs. 120. Calculate profit of the monopolist from the given information.

Q: How does elasticity of market supply relates to the degree of buyers’ monopsony power?

Q: When does a firm decide to shut down production in the short run?

Q: A market structure in which there is one large firm that has a major share of the market and many smaller firms supplying the remainder of the market is called dominanat firm model.

Q: When an oligopolistic market is in Nash equilibrium?

Q: What would be the effect of price control on consumer surplus when the demand is sufficiently inelastic?

Q: Explain briefly the three salient features of oligopoly market and write down two examples of this market structure

Q: Describe and explain three factors which affect the degree of buyers’ monopsony power.

Q: What is the profit maximizing condition of a firm working under perfect competition?

Q: A garment factory is producing ready made garments of babies. Data on level of output (Q), prices (P) and total cost (TC) of this factory is given below.

Q

P

TC

Total Revenue (TR)

Profit

Calculate the total revenue and profit, that the garment factory is making at each level of output

Q: Suppose a firm is employing two inputs labor and capital; capital is fixed and firm is changing only labor input to maximize its profits. What will be the firm decision regarding hiring of labor in order to maximize its profits in the following situations?

Situations

Decision regarding labor (Increase/Decrease/Constant)

Marginal revenue product of labor (MRPL) is greater than wage rate.

?

Marginal revenue product of labor (MRPL) is less than wage rate.

?

Marginal revenue product of labor (MRPL) is equal to the wage rate.

?

Attachments:

Muhammad Rashid  thanks for sharing 

Dear Colleagues.
I have done my ECO402, 
And I did copy almost all of my exam paper to all of same subject colleagues, 
Hope its help.

Q: Suppose a monopolist is producing 2000 units of output and selling these units at price (P) of Rs. 150 per unit. Average cost (AC) of output is Rs. 120. Calculate profit of the monopolist from the given information.

Q: How does elasticity of market supply relates to the degree of buyers’ monopsony power?

Q: When does a firm decide to shut down production in the short run?

Q: A market structure in which there is one large firm that has a major share of the market and many smaller firms supplying the remainder of the market is called dominanat firm model.

Q: When an oligopolistic market is in Nash equilibrium?

Q: What would be the effect of price control on consumer surplus when the demand is sufficiently inelastic?

Q: Explain briefly the three salient features of oligopoly market and write down two examples of this market structure
Q: Describe and explain three factors which affect the degree of buyers’ monopsony power.

Q: What is the profit maximizing condition of a firm working under perfect competition?

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: text

RSS

Donation

A quality education changes lives & start with you.

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Subject Study Groups

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

© 2018   Created by + M.TariK MaliC.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service