We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

All Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2013

From (20 Dec , 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 )

Note:

PLZ Must Share Those Papers Files Also where u Study

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 6529

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

g bilkol main ne apko msg kiya hai ap dekh lain...

aneela sis..... MCQZ past m sy thy?? confusion waly ya easy??

kis topis per thy mcqs mostly??

easy thy.. ziada mushkil nai thy conceptual b thy or numerical type b thy mcq's

my overses frend yesterday paper.......

1=How we can differenciate between real variables and nominal variables explain with the help of examples.

2=

Suppose labor force is 1000 in a year and population is growing 3% per year calculate a change in labor force delta L

3=

Suppose u r an economic advisor writing a bill to index social security and federal pansion that is ur bill will adjust these benefits to offset change in the cost of living will u use the gdb deflator or the cpi and why

4=

Suppose the price of burger in japan p is equal to 500 yen price of burger in us 5 dollar and the nomianl exchange rate is 250 yen or dollar from this information calculate the real exchange rate....

aik garaph wala question tha o nai yad :P .......

+ "Ṧớḧἠἰ ṧἏḎἲᾰ"Ҿ  thnaks for shairng 

Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current mid tem papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.

my today eco403 paper.....

calculate natural rate unemployment...

calculate real rate unemployment, 

calcultae real intrest rat, nominal intrest rate, inflation by fishir equation,,

what is diffrent between , net forign investment and trad balance, show the relation ship by useing this equation , Y= C+I+G+N ..

and one question about calculate growth rate of technalogyy ... 

6, 8 mcqz from past papers..... 

wish you good luck allzzz

:( M.Tariq Malik THANKS k sath best of luck for rezult nai bola mujy :( ......

+ "Ṧớḧἠἰ ṧἏḎἲᾰ"Ҿ best of luck for ur result 

YEEEEE CHEEZZ......thankoo M.Tariq Malik

Sadia Plz Help Check it if i have solved these questions Correctly ???

Also Check the formulas which i have used are correct or not???

Attachments:

USAMA ... jesy iss m real intrest rate fine kiya ha, issi fishr equation se hi nominal rate b fine karna tha...

nominal intrest rate= real intrest rate + inflation 

aap ne gdp/inflation likha ha.. mujy nai samaj i iss ki.....jesy m ne oper likha ha wesy karna tha fine, real rate and inflation diya huwa ha us question m tu simply oper waly formula se find ker lena tha,,, nominal rate b ..

usama u ne to waqi confused kr dia real interest me ......, simply nominal interest - inflation = real interest rate .

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service