We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
ALL Current ECO404 Mid Term Papers Fall 2014 & Past Mid Term Papers at One Place from 10 January 2015 to 25 January 2015
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
A Lots of Papers and Quizzes Plz check all Links For Midterm one by One
Share Your Current Mid Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) from 20 December 2013 to 01 January 2014 to help each other.
total 27 questions.
MCQ'S were very easy.
(1) how to calculate t-statics... 3 marks
(2) Difference btw fixed inputs and variable inputs with examples...3 marks
(3) Formula of operating leverage? How to calculate it ...3 marks
(4) Difference btw historical cost and current cost...5 marks
(5) values are given and we hav to calculate the average production cost...5 marks
Thanks for sharing ur paper keep sharing
best of luck for nxt Paper
saad sadia thanks for sharing ur paper
Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current mid tem papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.
22 MCQs and all were from the links uploaded by Faheem Bhai. Thanks Faheem Bhai. Love u.
Thanks Fighting Falcon Shakeel bro
Three Qs of 3 marks and 2 Qs of 5 Marks.
Following are the 3 Qs of 3 marks:
1. Carryout the F Statistic by given data.
2. Write down the lagrangian function for maximization.
3. What are the problems of Moving average smoothing technique.
Following are the 2 Qs of 5 marks each.
1. Why increasing return to scale and decreasing return to scale happen. Explain the reasons.
2. Why engineering technique is used and what industries use it.
Friends , All MCQs were from the files who's links are given above. Please go through them. Inshallah u will get good marks.
Can someone please upload ECO404 solved MCQs and Subjective files here???
I have exam on 21st...
....All Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2014 and Past Mid Term Papers at One Place From 20 December 2014 to January 01, 2015
You Can Download Solved Mid Term Papers, Short Notes, Lecture Wise Questions Answers Files, Solved MCQs, Solved Quizzes , Solved Mid Term Subjective Papers , Solved Mid Term Objective Papers From This Discussion For Preparation Mid Term Paper of Fall 2014
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Thanks and Regards,
VU Students.ning Social Network.
my today's paper
weaknesses of baromatric ..5 marks
what is cost elasticity...its measure....and how it relates to economies of scale??5 marks
state assumption require for a function to be linear??3 marks
find St=44.54+66.55t find for last two quarters of 2003...3 marks....+5 marks
....... assuming values
last question was with different values but for 3..and ..5 marks
My paper consists upon 2 ques of 3 marks.and 3 ques of 5 marks.
implicit cost and opportunity costs are of same kind. explain with the help of an example.3 Marks.
how an expansion path is drawn? and what is this path depicts?. 3 marks
engineering estimation is better tan cross sectional regression analysis. how? discuss. 5 marks.
graphically explain the production process and optimal inputs. 5 marks
kuch bhool rai hoon is statement may say
and last long question were
case scenario was given about a manager wants to know from its customers abt their product through interview and questionnaire.. u hv to tell that which way you will suggest to conduct this survey? and also tell some questions that you think to be a part of the questionnaire? tell.
Mcqs were also tricky but all were from text.so go through all the text
good luck students. and plz pray for me..
ECO404 Current Midterm Papers Fall 2014 - 2015 Starting from Monday, January 12, 2015
ECO404 Current Mid Term Papers ECO404 Sample Midterm Papers Pattern:
Syllabus to be covered: Lecture 1-22.
Shared and Thanks to Hassan:
My Today's Midterm Paper of ECO404
Quizzes or MCQs:
1. marginal product is defined as........
2. %age change in output due to %age change in input.......
3. if long run average consumption increase with increase in output it shows.......
4. increase returns to scale refer to.......
5. theory duality developed in......
6. what shows value of firm.......
7. concept of derivative is related to.......
8. term regression is used by.......
9. fluctuations should be random true/not?
B. Subjective Questions were:-
1. why implicit and explicit costs are importnt for a firm to take production decision. discuss?
2. forecasting is helpfull in removing uncertainity. is it true or not?. discuss?
3. calculate marginal production of labor?.
4. discuss about assumptions of linear programme models?
Some Other Questions which Come in another Students Midterm:
1: what is the basic reason behind law of diminishing marginal returns?
2: Difference between marginal cost and incremental cost with examples.
3: Why Increasing and decreasing returns on scale arise?
4: Explain Linear Cost Function, Quadratic Cost Function, Cubic Cost Function.