We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

ECO404 All current Final Term papers Fall 2016 at one place from 27th February to 07 March 2016.

My today's exam: 28/02/2016

1-Discuss the allocative efficiency and productive efficiency in a perfect competition model.

2-Prisoner’s dilemma is the problem that arises in the game theory. What does this dilemma states?

3-Briefly discuss the points of criticism against Marris model of maximization of growth rate.

4-Briefly elaborate the concept of optimal capital budget in the process of capital budgeting for a profit maximizing firm.

5-State the names of methods of capital project evaluation that discount cash flows to a present value.

6-Describe the concept of welfare economics. How competitive markets increase social welfare? (Marks:2 + 3)

7-Briefly discuss the main features of Cournot oligopoly model.

8-Describe the concept of capital budgeting, also highlight at least three types of investment projects in capital budgeting.

9-Firms practically incorporate risk factor in decision making process. Briefly explain the two methods of risk measurement with the help of formulas.

10-Williamson has conducted various case studies to prove his model better one. Write down his observations from that research.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 789

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

My today's exam: 28/02/2016

Total Exam was very MASHALLAH easy. 

1-Discuss the allocative efficiency and productive efficiency in a perfect competition model.

2-Prisoner’s dilemma is the problem that arises in the game theory. What does this dilemma states?

3-Briefly discuss the points of criticism against Marris model of maximization of growth rate.

4-Briefly elaborate the concept of optimal capital budget in the process of capital budgeting for a profit maximizing firm.

5-State the names of methods of capital project evaluation that discount cash flows to a present value.

6-Describe the concept of welfare economics. How competitive markets increase social welfare? (Marks:2 + 3)

7-Briefly discuss the main features of Cournot oligopoly model.

8-Describe the concept of capital budgeting, also highlight at least three types of investment projects in capital budgeting.

9-Firms practically incorporate risk factor in decision making process. Briefly explain the two methods of risk measurement with the help of formulas.

10-Williamson has conducted various case studies to prove his model better one. Write down his observations from that research.

yar koee mcqs ka bhi idea de do please... ho sakay tu file attach ker de koee

mcq sary book se thy..

very easy

thanks pirate for your kind response... GOD bless you.. I am in much tensed there are left only 4 hours to start my paper.... no tiyyari based on MCQS only.. Do pray for me guys

Adeel bhai, Kindly share your paper.

Alhamdulillah , I have done my ECO404 paper

1. Discuss the allocative efficiency and productive efficiency in a perfect competition model.

2. What is Slack payments?
3. Two investments were given with graph. And it was asked that which one is more risky investment.
4. Trigger Strategy under finitely repeated game?
5. Baumol Criticism.
6. Discuss Externalities and tell the difference b/w positive and negative externalities? with example
7. How monopoly can be established by the Government. Give example?
8. Discuss Game theory in case of risk?
9. Two numerical were given..
MCQs were very simple. . Do pray for me..GOOD LUCK
Please have a look over this link for MCQs preparation.

Thanks Adeel bhai for shairng. Please objective ka kuch btaiin k kahan se aay. Mujhy abhi tk koi b useful file nhin meli preparation k lie. Tomorrow mera b paper hy ECO ka.

Asslam o alaikum,

Please share any useful material of MCQs past papers. I couldn't find anything. Please share if anyone has.

Thanks in advance.

Objective + Subjective solved

Attachments:

Thanks to all of you 

RSS

Latest Activity

+ M.Tariq Malik replied to Biya's discussion KhobSorut Nasihaat :)
6 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked Biya's discussion KhobSorut Nasihaat :)
6 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to +"Certified Gangster"++'s discussion Hosla
7 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to Biya's discussion Golden Words. .
7 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked Biya's discussion Golden Words. .
7 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to Biya's discussion Itnaa Karo . . ..
8 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked Biya's discussion Itnaa Karo . . ..
8 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked Biya's discussion teen chezon main kabhi sharam mehsos mat karna. . . .
8 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + ! ! ! ! Noor E Kayenat's discussion Please Raise Ur Hand !!
8 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked +"Certified Gangster"++'s discussion Hosla
8 minutes ago
mutmain death forever updated their profile
9 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked Biya's discussion Surah Yusuf 12:64
11 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked Biya's discussion SURAH AZ-ZARIYAT 51:58
11 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked Biya's discussion Surah-Al-Mulk 67 : 1 . 2
11 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to Biya's discussion Surat At- Tin / Ayat 4
11 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked Biya's discussion Surat At- Tin / Ayat 4
12 minutes ago
+ "AS" replied to + "AS"'s discussion Wo jo Khuwahishat...
13 minutes ago
+ "AS" replied to + "AS"'s discussion Hum Mutmaein Buhat Hai...
14 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + ! ! ! ! Noor E Kayenat's discussion Girls Be Like........ :p
14 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to +++Mahoo+++'s discussion Famous Logos With a Hidden Meaning(special for adeena)
14 minutes ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service