We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
please share your ideas to solve GDB eco404
Critically evaluate following articles and discuss how Government can make supply of tomato, cotton and sugarcane stable, and support tomato value-addition industry and trade of agrarian products through proper water management? What policy actions you will suggest for water management?
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
eco404 gdb Solution
Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....
Policy Suggestions for water management
1. New canals must be constructed for areas where this system does not exist.
2. Construction of new dams and water storage.
3. Policy formulation for regulation of water resources.
4. Development of under cultivated areas.
5. Proper planning must be done to make the water available to farmers at the time and season when they require it.
Few more policy suggestions
6. Existing water channels must be cleaned.
7. Proper pooling of water according to the yield and quantity of crops.
8. Aabyana may be relaxed or excused to farmers.
9. Manage the quantity of water flow in the rivers and canals.
10. Proper water management policy be formulated.