Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Dear Friends and Colleagues, there is also a very important aspect in my mind for which we can raise our voice because it is big injustice with our efforts, time and hardwork.

As you all know that we are very much over burdened by lot of GDBs, Assignments and quizes. The overall percentage to these activities is just 15% where as it consumes lot of time and effort of us. On the other hand about 40 - 45 % weight is accorded to mid term and end term. This distribution seems to irrational. In my point of view, The distribution could be

GDB, Assignments and Quizes              -                25%

Mid term                                                 -               35%

Final term                                                -               40%

This distribution will help us pay more (according to effort) for most of the time we spend on our semester activities.

What do you say friends. I am going to suggest the examination cell as we as to subject teacher for this. You also if agreed may suggest and of course the distribution of % may vary according to your choice.

Views: 149

Replies to This Discussion

I mailed to VU authorities on this issue. They are taking this case seriously. So hurry up friends raise ur voice individually because that will be addressed uniquely and properly. 

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service