We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
My Today Quiz June 5, 2012
Eco 404 Managerial Economics
please put correct answer according to the question...
1. The technique of conducting survey interviews is the part of which of the following forecasting analysis?
2. Y = a + bX + e "a" shows ----------------- in this regression equation.
3. Y=a +b1X1 +b2X2. This equation is an example of:
4. Negative relationship between price and quantity demanded of a good is depicted by:
5. Participants are in the actual market situation in which of the following marketing research approach to demand estimation?
6. Goods are said to be normal if income elasticity of demand is:
7. In a linear programming problem, all of the relations must be:
8. Decreasing part of marginal product of labor curve shows which of the following law?
9. Which of the following is TRUE about total revenue?
10. Which of the following is (are) the component (s) of the linear Programming model?
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Share your online Quizzes here to help each other.thanks