Foundations of Education (EDU101)
Assignment # 3 (Fall 2015)
Total Marks: 20
(Topics 123 - 156)
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
Q 1: What instructional approaches are consistent with the Progressive approach to education? (5 marks)
Q 2: Discuss the role of the Mosque in Islamic Society. (5 marks)
Q 3: Many educators have proposed improving the quality of instruction for students with low achievement. Yet there are a number of obstacles to improving instruction. Identify those obstacles and then consider how schools could help overcome them.
In the early Islamic period, the Masjid served many purposes, and took on a comprehensive role in the lives of Muslims. Not only was it a place of worship, learning and prayer, but it also functioned as a community’s political and social centre.
Today, when we mention education, most would seldom think of Islam. Many a times, one hears phrases such as ‘secular education’ and ‘religious education.’ We need to remind ourselves about the importance and place of education in Islam. This is evident in many ways.
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.