Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Question No. 1
Being a teacher in a primary school, what activities will you plan and implement in classroom/school for physical and social development of children?
Answer:
Physical Development Activities:
Physical activity is vital for a child’s health and fitness, so it is extremely important to promote a variety of different physical activities in your setting. It improves their overall health and fitness and increases their social skills and sense. Physical development activities are very important for children.

Activity 1:

Name Throwing/Passing:
Throwing activities help to improve a child’s hand-eye coordination, motor skills and timing. There are countless throwing games that you can try with the children, such as throwing balls, cans and rings. Sometime we play a game with child’s, we take a basket, we written some activity on paper and keep it into the basket. Then, we start the game, every child that sit in classroom put the one par- chi and perform a activity that write on par-chi as like jumping, singing, dancing, drama, copy anyone action, poetry, and write some words for anyone, favorite teacher etc.
This is very interesting activity. Child’s love this activity. Every child wants to become the part of this activity. All students enjoy this activity because they perform according to their own will without any condition. We say they feel free. In this activity only students participate and teacher only see their activity and enjoy. We can say that this activity is a big fun for child. Through this activity teacher know the students fitness, taste, mind, language, behavior, health and physical development etc. It is very easy activity. Being a teacher I implement this activity in the class/school because in this activity the children use their skills and mind. That’s a good sign. In this activity they cannot copy or cheat anyone they play this activity according their own rules.
According to my mind and think, this is a good activity to know the child’s physical development. Because in this activity that child perform who is strong physically. In this activity they use their all parts of body.

Activity 2:
Name Toy building blocks:
I use the toy building blocks in the classroom. I give the blocks to the students and say them to make different things according to their will. Then now ask some questions about these things. Because playing with blocks help children develop their vocabularies, improves math, balance and geometry etc. They learn how to describe colors, shapes, sizes and positions as they build various structures. That’s reason, I use the blocks in the classroom. It is a simple and interesting activity. It is very easy activity. In this picture we see the child to play with blocks.

Toy building blocks are actually the building blocks of a child’s all-round development. They not only help develop gross and fine motor skills, but also improve cognition. All students like to play with blocks. Building blocks develop strength in the muscles and bones of those tiny fingers, which help them, hold a pencil properly, and begin scribbling prior to writing alphabets. Building blocks also improve hand-eye coordination, which is helpful in developing the efficiency of performing any task.
One of the most primary and important development that block play promotes is physical development. A child needs to develop gross and fine motor skills early on childhood to be able to perform activities like tying shoe laces, wearing clothes on their own, buttoning their own shirt and most importantly to be able to write and draw. Primary school students love this activity. Sometimes, they build a school with blocks according their own wish.

Social development
Social development is a child’s ability to understand the feelings of others, control his or her own feelings and behaviors, get along with other children, and build relationships with adults.

Activity 1:
Name Word strips:
In this activity, I give some words to the students that they cut and draw as like Allah, neat, moon, star, cup, pen etc. They work in groups. Now talk to them about these words. I use these words in different sentence as like ALLAH is one. I ask them to use these words in their own language. In this activity every child tries to help each other.
When they work in group they understand to each others. They share their ideas to each other. Every child’s have different ideas and skills that they share each other. They learn sharing. They perform in group they know their feelings. When they make the words that I give them then I ask some questions. In this activity children use pen, paper and double-sided tape. If they want to use colors then they use, because children loves the colors. In this picture we saw how both of them child help to each other.

Activity 2:
Name debate team:
Debate has much importance in social development activities. This is very good activity. I implement this activity in our classroom. A debate is a discussion or an issue or a resolution. In this activity, we need two teams, one supporting a resolution and one opposing it. Debating is a really useful tool for teacher. Students love this activity that’s my think. They love group’s activity. All of them try to become the part of this activity.
When we give this activity to the students they talk to each other. Then every students share their ideas about this topic. In this way, they know the mean of sharing. All of them research on the topic and learn more things. They talk to each other about the topic. They try to gain much knowledge about their topic. Every student participates in this activity because every student wants to give good performance. Every student wants to give their best. All of them are very excited to perform.

Activity 3:
Name set of books:
I implement this activity in class room. This is very small activity. This is very easy. All students participate in this activity. First of all, I keep a set of books on the table. I ask some questions about these books according their age, as like color of book. I want share a picture for this activity.

This is a bundle of books. I give this bundle to a student. Then I tell him/her distribute this bundle in all students one by one. When he/she did this work, I asked some questions about the books. In this activity they learn the sharing. Children love the colorful books. They liked colorful books.

Question No. 2
What is cooperative learning? Being a teacher in a school, enlist any two cooperative learning strategies. Write in detail how will you apply these in classroom?

Answer:
Cooperative learning:
Cooperative learning is very important. Cooperative learning is a learning method. Cooperative learning is a group learning activity. In cooperative learning, students work together in groups to complete a project or task. This picture is a definition of cooperative learning. Cooperative learning is a fun, so students enjoy it and are more motivated.

Cooperative learning strategies:
There are many cooperative learning strategies that I can implement in the class room but here are two that can be used according to the demand.

1- Jigsaw:

The Jigsaw technique is a method of organizing classroom activity that makes students dependent on each other to succeed. It breaks classes into groups and breaks assignments into pieces that the group assembles to complete the Jigsaw puzzle.

2- Pair checks:

The Think-Pair-Share strategy is a versatile and simple technique for improving students' reading comprehension. It gives students time to think about an answer and activates prior knowledge. TPS enhances students' oral communication skills as they discuss their ideas with one another.

Write in detail how will you apply these in classroom?

1- Jigsaw:

In the classroom, I divide the students into groups of three to five students each. Label these groups as students ‘home groups. Within these home groups, give students a selection of text (for example, a portion of a chapter) that they are responsible for reading and learning. This is very useful strategy. Through this strategy, we know the common sense of a child. It is very helpful in study
After students individually read their assigned selection, they meet with students in the other groups that were assigned the same material (called expert group). During this meeting, students can help each other understand the reading or clarify the most important points. Finally, students return to their home groups to teach each other what they have learned.
2- Pair checks:

In the classroom, I divide students into groups of four. I asked a questions or a problem and students work in a pair to find the answer. After each pair has an answer, the group of four must work together to make sure they all understand and have the correct answer. This is a good strategy. This is very useful.

Views: 121

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service